Liverpool 1st season -who should I buy/sell

Belzie9

Reaction score
I've just started a new season with Liverpool on update 12.2 I have 9.5m to spend before I sell players, I'm trying to get rid of aurelio, maxi, Bellamy, jones and adam which will hopefully bring in a bit of revenue. Struggling to find some good cheap players for the team, can get afellay for 1.7m which I think I'll go for. Vertonghen looks like a good player but seems a bit expensive.

Who else should I get? Remember I haven't got a great deal of money so please no silly ideas

what positions you looking to strengthen?

personally, I would try and get in Vrsaljko, Verratti and Bressan, but can't offer any more advice not knowing what positions your after

Well really need a striker, but just after good players doesn't really matter what positions

for striker.... Sanogo (2 million-ish), Fierro (1.2 mil compensation at start), both good and young and cheap and capable of banging in the goals

Get William from Shakhtar , Paid whatever it takes, I got him for 10.5M He maybe one of the best AMC in the game.

Also play downing and Robinson often

yttegard jenssen should be 3-4 mil

You can get him for £1 Mil right at the start...

Jali can be a good player, very cheep. And I find Xulu becomes a very good defender, also very cheep

what positions you looking to strengthen?

personally, I would try and get in Vrsaljko, Verratti and Bressan, but can't offer any more advice not knowing what positions your after

Where would I find these players, do not come up on the named search

Where would I find these players, do not come up on the named search

It depends what league and database size you have. If its not big enough, they wont be on your game

I could do with a really good winger, have 10m to spend