Belzie9

Reaction score
After a bit of help, I've started with Liverpool, as we all know they are struggling for players, only have a transfer budget of 3m, any ideas of what players to by without selling half the team and breaking the bank?

Would probably nibble at that if I was a Liverpool fan, just giving myself a challenge!

What positions are you specifically looking for?

If you have a lack of finances, you could always try and loan a couple players from big European clubs - the same way Sahin is currently at 'pool.

You gotta say Liverpool are lacking everywhere, probably striker is biggest concern, wingers aren't great either. Would you have any recommendations on possibly loanee targets?

Well can you get Carroll back from his loan, or is it a set year-loan?

Take a look at Milan/Madrid/Barcelona and look at players from there. If you find someone decent then check their squad status - if it's set to rotation or lower, it will be well worth shooting a loan offer their way.
Otherwise, you could always sell off a couple big names if you want to take a risk - might find some cheap and decent replacements.

sold Kelly, Downing, Sterling, Wilson, and Cole
bought Giuseppe Bellusci, Bashkim Kadrii, Son Heung-Min, Federico Peluso, Markel, Isco, Niko Bungert
and brought Alex and Ronaldinho in for free. Cuenca was also great on loan.

Buy Ayew/gaitan/greizmann to play right wing inside forward, Wellington Nem is also well worth picking up.
Get Dzagoev in on a free in Jan, Llorente and Bocchetti(Offer a little more than he wants) in on a free end of first season.
Play 451, Llorente as ST, Suarez and whoever else on the wings and enjoy winning