Oh,come on,you have to me more specific...
What kind of players do you want ? What positions do you need to improve ? How much money are you willing to spend ?...

Oh,come în,you have to me more specific...
What kind of players do you want ? What positions do you need to improve ? How much money are you willing to spend ?...
I

Well Liverpool have to spend around 25 mill. I want to have more speed on the wings so looking for pacey wingers

Denis Cheryshev,Pione Sisto,Bernard,Jack Grealish,Fede Cartabia...

I know he is not a winger, but I bought Mauro Zarate very cheap and he is brilliant for me in my Juve team.

pretty much what Barca4ever11 suggested, also look at Everton Ribeiro, Bilal Ould Chikh, Andrija Zivkovic, Hirving Lozano, Hulk, Insigne, Volland, Muniain, Werner, Candreva..

Also, take a look at Balanta, Romero and the usual FM15 top lads, and get a GK if you can offload Mignolet..

A.Zivkovic, you can get for 0.9mil, dirt cheap, but not sure if he passes work permit. Balanta, Gil Romero, Lucas Romero, G.Barbosa are all cheap. Bonazzoli.

If you can afford him Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is head and shoulders my best player on my Arsenal save (apart from Bellerin). Plays much better than Sanchez/Ozil most weeks.

I play him as a RW Winger Support with Bellerin overlapping him. He seems to score/assist almost every game.

Good Wingers - Nathan Redmond, Patrick Roberts, Hirving Lozano, Bittencourt, Sisto, Zivkovic, Bakkali, Kingsley Coman, Bilal Ould-Chikh. First two have bonus of being English.

Scout these guys and see who rates highest, because of variable PA, your scout will score a few of them higher than others.