aiantas97

Reaction score
I need a good player,not for a certain position.And I would appreciate if you tell me who to sell.My formation is:
GK Reina

RB Johnson CB Agger CB Carragher LB Capdevilla

CM Lucas CM Meireles

AMR Suarez AMC Gerrard AML Ronaldinho
CF Benzema

Last edited:
Why you sign Ronaldinho and Capdevilla(good player,but too old)when you can sign
Wing:Sanchez,Gervinho,Gaitan,Hazard,Elia,and many more
LB:Alex Sandro,Jonathan
sell Carroll maybe,b'cause always see people can get the best from him,actually you can get 20 goal/season from him
get rid Poulsen,Sotiris,Jovanovic,Maxi(not recommended,he is good backup),Brad Jones
get new CB,like Phil Jones,Subotic,Hummels,Otamendi,Gil,Manoel,Galeano,Alderwield
new long term and useable AMC(Gerrard replacement):pastore,Henrique,Eriksen
Get backup RB

Why you sign Ronaldinho and Capdevilla(good player,but too old)when you can sign
Wing:Sanchez,Gervinho,Gaitan,Hazard,Elia,and many more
LB:Alex Sandro,Jonathan
sell Carroll maybe,b'cause always see people can get the best from him,actually you can get 20 goal/season from him
get rid Poulsen,Sotiris,Jovanovic,Maxi(not recommended,he is good backup),Brad Jones
get new CB,like Phil Jones,Subotic,Hummels,Otamendi,Gil,Manoel,Galeano,Alderwield
new long term and useable AMC(Gerrard replacement):pastore,Henrique,Eriksen
Get backup RB

Well,I signed Capdevilla because He has a great marking.He does have 3 years in front of him.
Everyone told me that I wasted money on Ronaldinho,but he is pretty good!Although he was kinda expensive.Maybe I will sell him too,don't know.

From the CBs you said,which would you recommend stronger?I need one similar or better than Agger-Carragher...

Gerrard replacement?:p:pPastore and Henrique are too expensive but I will think about Eriksen.Young talent.Thanks man :)

A'ight, gonna give you a few suggestions:

GK- None, you got one of the best keepers ingame

Def: RB- Micah Richards (Some might disagree but he is pretty awesome) Darijo Srna.
LB- Coentrao, Cissokho, Sakho, Marcelo (Very expensive though) or just get Robinson from your youth system. Suggestions to replace Capdevilla once he gets to old.

CB - Hummels, Phil Jones (Great Potential) Mexes

Mid:

Wingers: Sanchez, Hazard, Gervinho, Elia, Bale, there are many to sign.

For a Gerrard replacement i can strongly recommend Eriksen. Very great potential, develops into a class player once he is fully developed.

ST: Sell Carroll (Although you can get alot of goals from him if played right). Get Hulk, Barrios, Rossi, again there are many to sign.

I would keep Maxi. Great backup player

Sell: Kyrgiakos, Konchesky, Poulsen, Cole (Even though he is a decent backup too)

Just a few suggestions :)

Thanks but the problem I got is that some of these players(as Marcelo) dont want to come,and others(like Rossi) want about 30M€ :(

@preng001,how much did all these transfers cost you?Because only Pastore can be bought(at my FM at least) for about 30M €

Yeah I sold Kuyt because his wages were high and he was ageing and I got pastore for 30mill at the begginning of my 2nd season - that's why he isn't on the screenshot.

You don't need to sign a new centre-back second season Danny Wilson becomes immense