spartans 2k11

Reaction score
Can anyone list me some players for Liverpool?

I have £27m and £1.4m on wages.

Last edited:
Kara-Tromso (1m-1.5m) (DM) I play him first team for Chelsea first season just make sure you PPM him to not take so many long shots and he's perfect.

Zeman-Sparta Prague (800k) (AML) Cheap young winger, very good technically and will serve as great backup/first team.

Henriksen-Rosenborg (2m) (CM) Excellent young playmaker.

Conca-Guangzhou (3.5-4m) (CM/AM) Brilliant, inexpensive playmaker.

Courtois-Genk (1.1m) (GK) Excellent prospect.

Vaclav Kadlec-Sparta (1.5m) (ST/AML) Brilliant Poacher/Inside Forward.

Badelj-Dinamo (2.4m) (CM) Cheap, complete playmaker.

Kermit Erasmus-SuperSport (180k) (ST) Young, extremely impactful prospect who can certainly make an impact from the bench/in League Cup games.

Atila Turan-GF (2m) (LB) Brilliant young LB.

Lacina Traore-Cluj (2.2m) (ST) Big rangy (6''8) striker with good potential.

Mario Fernandes-Gremio (7-9m) (CB) In my opinion essentially the 'next' or at least 'the most similar' young CB to David Luiz.

More names-Kovacic, Barbaric, Mazuch, Khalil, Ganea, Joel Robles, Torje, Rapa, Celustka, Agyei, Shaqiri, Pereyra, Lamela, Guarch, Sanogo, Piatti, Parejo, Breno, Kroos, Gundogan, Vukusic, Casemiro, Appiah...

Not sure what update you're on/what positions you need/what nations you have loaded...Just threw out a few names for you to look up, hope ^ helps you out.

Cheers man, i have Spain, Germany, France, England, Portugal. 11.3, just tryna revamp Liverpool with some decent potential youngsters.

is xherdan shaqiri any good in game? ino in real life he's ace but i have never brought him in game?

He's got decent potential. On the older database(11.2), Manchester United bought him always. At least for me. Try him!

Most of my list are cheap youngsters, recommend you try and purchase half of them.

Conca's 26 but I certainly recommend you check him out, an absolute steal given his playmaker ability.

Verratti is worth a look as well (Pescara), a good young cheap playmaker.

Check a few of them out anyway hopefully you like what you see.

If you have Spain loaded try and sign Alcacer from Valencia (Approach to sign), and maybe take a look at Rafinha from Barce's youth ranks.