blekaut

Reaction score
View attachment 210413

This is my team.

I have been using a 4-4-2 formation I made but I'm getting sick of it. I win most of my games and am leading the PL and still involved in the CL but I want different tactic just to change things up.

I tried a lot of tactics but didnt have much success with any of them. I think I'd like to stick to two strikers, because Doumbia and Suarez together are beasts! Everytime I had a sole striker I played much worse because the inside forwards didnt come inside fast enough to beat the offside trap and the counterattacks were put to a stop.

Also Jovetic, who was 32M, plays worst than my grandma, I have yet to find a suitable role for him.

I also have a lot of money to spend so that shouldnt be a problem (about 40M at the moment I think)

Any advice appreciated!

17 XI players oO)

and jovetic is good at the wings. also spend cash on players to replace ur oldies, like SteveG . plus get another striker too.

with ur current squad, u can try playing with a 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 DM formation.

If you want a player to replace Steven Gerrard ( :wub: ) get Joao Moutinho from Porto. Absolutely epic player.

if need of a good striker, get Mbye Niang. will finish the job for you. ;)

^ ***** please. Iker Muniain > All

Another suggestion for you :L

I already have a replacement for Stevie, Albin Ekdal View attachment 210540

Ill try the two formations you suggested Lol_101, but i usualy have problems with just one striker.
As for buying a striker I have Doumbia (who is worth 34M and I bought him for 18M) and Suarez.

I already have a replacement for Stevie, Albin Ekdal View attachment 210540

Ill try the two formations you suggested Lol_101, but i usualy have problems with just one striker.
As for buying a striker I have Doumbia (who is worth 34M and I bought him for 18M) and Suarez.

but u cant just have 2 strikers only. i mean if both of them are injured, bang ur gone.

plus the players suggested like muniain and niang are young and good too,a dn basicaly for the future (but irl, they are playing as XI players).

but there is just too little players, even if they a good, in ur squad. i stick to have at least 25 in my team. 17 is too small.

Okay mate, went with your advice, gonna buy some youngsters.

As for the formations, I'm working on them, will update how it goes.