mattk lfc

Reaction score
Came up short in the trophies last year and need to get a few backup players in and maybe a new LB/RB as my 2 are knocking on and cant seem to keep up ;)

Screenshot2011-07-21at200856.png

Screenshot2011-07-21at201140.png

Got around £50-60m to play with. Any ideas welcomed :D

Davide Santon / Serge Aurier

What a team you got there, massive amount of talent, I'm suprised you can win trophies with that.
Try and grab Alex Chamberlain for a back up, Nicolas Nkoulou and Daniel Kofi Agyei are sweet back up DMs on my Man City game.
Simon Kjaer back up CB. Where is Jack Robinson!

Well i didnt win them but got as close as you can get :(

Lost FA and League Cup Finals to Man City, lost CL to Madrid and lost the league in stoppage time of the last game to guess who... City :mad:

Found an amazing regen CB for £5m, very impressed with him
Screenshot2011-07-21at204352.png

Nkoulou + Kofi looks pretty good and i might have to look closer at them. Kjaers just gone to City and Chamberlain doesnt look too good on mine, and i sold Robinson ages ago

Thanks for the ideas anyway

Wow, that regen looks amazing.
For RB check Sébastian Corchia (Le Mans FC), Romário (Vitória), Lorenzo De Silvestri (Fiorentina) and Diego Renan (Cruzeiro).
LB's worth a look are Cheick M'Bengue (Toulouse FC), Gabriel Silva (Palmeiras), Gabriel Araújo (Cruzeiro) and Alex Sandro (Santos).

Last edited:
Yeah he looks quality. Funny thing is i am England manager as well, just won Euro 2016 and he got best player. didnt realise how good he was or i wouldve signed sooner haha

For LB im sorted now cos i can play Sakho there now i have a new First choice CB :D

Thanks for the suggestions, RB is priority now though i still love Glen <3

Any improvements for Mid or Strikers?

Hehe, 4.5M is a bargain, too.
Anyway, you got loads of creativity on your midfield; I'd prefer at least one ball winning midfielder or something of the likes of Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse FC) or Kwadwo Asamoah (Udinese). But that's just me.
As for strikers, Sergio Aguëro and Pato are world stars. Might be too expensive, although Aguëro has a minimum fee release clause of €45M (dunno how much this would be in pounds) in his contract. Well worth the money.

Last edited:
Yeah i know what you mean, but i play Wilshere as Ball Winner and he is doing very well for me. Need a few back up CMs and AMCs i think but dont know who.

Might have to spend big on a ST. Suarez has been great for me but is a bit hot and cold for my liking. like he will score about 10 in a small amount of games but then goes 10 hours without a goal :S

Agueros release clause is £39m on mine which i could easily meet, and when his current value is ~35m it seems a bargain. only hangup is his wage demands. ive worked very hard to keep wages at a minimum for all my players and several players have a Match Highest Earner Clause with the highest wage being Wilshere/Muller/Irving on £120k per week. but Aguero wants double that so it will send my wages through the roof :O

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

got a transfer listed McEachran for £10m which is a great buy.

RB + ST needed now

I'd suggest getting a better defensive Mid. You really shouldn't be using Wilshere as a defensive player.

Yeah I guess so but he's doing good :D

Any suggestions? Pref young ish

How to did you get baines from everton?
Sanogo for st or regen
Rb would probably be renan

Just bought Sanogo haha. 12m not bad

Everton got relegated a few seasons ago lmao. Got him on the cheap as well :p

Renan has just signed for someone else. Really want Cesar Azpilicueta but he will cost like 30m :(

Sold Glen so I can use Kyle Walker for now but I want someone to play instead of him

Yeah, Aguëro's wages are insane. Where's Vaclav Kadlec in your game? He did very well for me at Everton, bagging 27 goals in the league in 13/14 or so.
Have a look at Seydou Doumbia (CSKA Moscow). He's a good player aswel. Khouma Babacar (Fiorentina) might also be worth checking out.

Lol, didn't notice your last post; seems you're covered for the striker position. My bad.
Can't think of any other good RB's other than I already posted.

Last edited:
Babacar does look good and he's still at Fiorentina. ST sorted now though

May just stick with Walker for RB. Tried getting Rafael but hes not interested :(

---------- Post added 23/07/2011 at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 22/07/2011 at 12:16 AM ----------

Still looking :SFound a good looking regen but thinking twice about spending 20m on him

Have a look at these-

RB-
Mathias Zimmermann - Kalsruhe
Nika Kvekveskiri - Dinamo Tblisi
Djibril Sidibe - Etsac Troyes
Serge Aurier - Lens
Sime Vrsaljko - Dinamo
Danilo - Santos

P.S - I recommend sticking with Walker ;)

LB-
Atila Turan - Grenoble
Lucas Digne - Lille
Jose Angel - Sporting Gijon
Diego Contento - Bayern
Marcel Schmelzer - Dortmund
Felix Bastians - Freiburg
Giorgios Tzavellas - Frankfurt
Gabriel Araujo - Cruzeiro

Yeah I may stick with Walker. He does look solid and is fairly young. Cheers for the suggestions Ill have to flick through em.

I recommend Romario because he can play RB or Lb (both wing backs) and he is top class. He is ready made in these positions. Altenatives would be Jerome Boateng or Kyle Walker. If you want a young versatile player, get Raphael Varane. He plays CB or DM and easily trains comfortably to play RB.