jmatthews

Reaction score
hii, im liverpool in first season got like 20mil left for a class striker ino ive got torres and ive brought paloschi but i still feel i need a class striker? please can you tell me your recomendations! one that will give me lots of goals and get me silverware! also could you tell me price and club

derdiyok, suarez, dzeko. all get ~16-25 goals a season in the league

dzeko

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

for the future:

yaya sanogo

khouma babacar

Lukaku - he'll reach his potential exactly by the time Torres starts to decline. Jovanovic was a great backup for me, got 15 goals a season.

cheap class players as was in the same position as you are : Leigh griffiths Cristian Benitez

Lukaku - he'll reach his potential exactly by the time Torres starts to decline. Jovanovic was a great backup for me, got 15 goals a season.

For me Jovanovic was sooooo slow, got no goals by the season, mainly beacause I didn't play him much, but also get some good assists and free-kicks from nice places.

Falcao, Arnautovic, Lucas Barrios, Hulk, Vagner Love, Cavani, Lavezzi, Yaya Sanogo and Vucinic.

Sanogo,Babacar also when I was Chelsea I bought Benzema, he got 25+ goals.

Try Karim Benzema..im not sure if he interested to join.Btw,what is your formation?

oscar cardozo
welliton
jan chomusta (sp)
dzeko
sanogo
kadlec
babacar

Cassano or Vucinic work well with Torres, and they can both play left wing, both will get 20 gaols a season easy.

ive just brought lukaka for 6.25mil? i think thats a class deal! im looking at lucas barrios, because he looks different gravy aswell! that babacar looks world class aswell! has anyone had experience with lacina traore?

****! was gonna buy him aswell! my formation is ever 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 with attacking wingers. have any of you had a reallly good youngster do realkly well for you first season?

hmm think ill stick with lukaka,ploschi,torres! what are the regens like on this game? ino they were ace on fm 10?