Jonathan Ho

Reaction score
hey guys,

im currently in the start of the second season with liverpool. im playing a 4-3-3 formation and is trying to strenthen the midfield and add some options on the wings. it seems that the first two choices are gone with both hazard and pastore gettin snapped up by man city for 50million each (****** bizzare) during the january window in the first season and shaktar asking 50million for douglas costa. i have just won the priemier title so money shouldnt be a problem.

pls could i have some advice with who i should sign and also the positions they should be played. thx in advance.

p.s how u guys post screenies. im trying to get 1 up

When I was At Liverpool i bought Nuri Sahin from Dortmund and he was a beast. I played him as an advanced playmaker and he made 21 assists in one season! Id also so say go for Yann M'Vila he looks really good for the future. For Attack Romelu Lukaku is a big number and will guarantee you 20+ per season. And since you have 50mil Sergio Aguero's release clause is 45mil i think.. or is he snapped up by another club?

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

For left wing look at Mata or Martin Zeman. For Right wing look at Gervinho and Santi Cazorla

Miralem Pjanic for AM? Great player in game and eventually winning the golden ball in 2016 in my game. Try looking at paulo henrique if Santos isn't asking for too much (they normally ask for hectic prices though)

Hazard is a shame cos he is amazing for me. Could try Arshavin. Should be cheap or T-L and theres still a few years left in him. Can't think of any others because I have Hazard there I've never needed to look ;)Could get Pjanic, Eriksen, Wilshere, Kroos, Coutinho, Muller etc. All quality

Last edited:
ah yes i do have m'villa bought him cheap for 12mil and also got lukaku. will look in2 sahin as the adv playmaker. wouldnt pjanic costa bout 20mil?

another thing is iv got babacar lukaku and kadlec availiable. i dont seem to be able to utilise luis saurez in a good position and hes rather injury prone (mostly caught in ugly challenges) and carroll is out for a year after from a broekn leg or something...how should i play this forwards.

also looking at cristian eriken any opinions?

If you want a young player you could also try Lucas from S.Paolo ;)

alrite cheers guys. any chance u guys kno how to post screenies? this will be for my future refrence when i post

I only know how to on a MAC :S Best bet is to just Print Screen it and paste it in Paint or whatever and then upload it

Step 1
You need to create a screenshot folder youcan do this by going to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager2010 and then create a new folder called screenshots.

Step 2
When you are on the game and you are on thescreen you want to take a screenshot of press ALT + F9 and then thatwill take the screenshot and that will now be in your screenshot folder

Step 3 Uploading thescreenshot onto FM-Base
When you are posting you will see a paperclip icon.? All you do is click that icon and then click Choose then you willneed to find the screenshot and that is in the folder you have just created sogo to that folder and double click on the image you can upload 6 images at atime but if you do decide to upload more it will take longer to upload so youhave decided how many you want to upload press Upload it will now say UploadingFile(s) - Please Wait the upload will be complete once that has gone then allyou have to do is post and the screenshots will appear on your post

BTW - If you don't want to go to Documents> Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 all the time if you rightclick in the screenshot folder and select create shortcut you will get a newfile which you can place anywhere you want and they will also appear in therewhen you press ALT + F9

Thanks Hope This Helped

not being funny but you should try coady in the middle, he is a future gerrard and dont cost you a thing (besides wage but that shoudnt be a issue ) :)

howabout jordan henderson and stewart downing? only set you back 35-40m.... oh wait

to me lukaku is pretty beast on the front line i play him as a target man/poacher/complete forward. u gotta wait a few seasons for his attributes to devlope and then gradually put him as a complete forward

if you have a large database, look up Bressan

AMC: Honda, Thiago, Canales

AML: Dzsudzsak, Juan Manuel Mata, Adam Johnson

AMR: Alexis Sanchez, Ashley Young, Pedro

alexis sanchez on my liverpool save, he's in Fulham. I just don't know why.