p025

Reaction score
Well I am in the second season January transfer window with my Liverpool team. I play it on a different computer (one which doesn't have net connectivity) and hence I would've had to import screenshots to this computer which i felt too lazy to be doing. I have a fairly compact squad and hence would be able to give a description.
I play a 4-4-1-1 with a box to box (support),cm(defend),two wide midfielders(on attack).
Goalkeepers: Muslera, Butland
Centrebacks:Eder Alvarez Balanta,Lovren,Sakho,Ezequiel Munoz
Rightbacks:Glen Johnson,Javi Manquillo.Jon Flanagan
Leftbacks:Alberto Moreno,Jon Flanagan with emre can and balanta who can cover
Centre Mids:Jordan Henderson,Sven Bender,Emre Can,Joe Allen,Kranevitter
Wide Midfielders:Raheem Sterling, Lazar Markovic ( other players can fill in)
AM(C):Coutinho,Lallana,Aspas
Strikers:Sturridge,Balotelli,Aspas

My team is doing quite well currently and the are comfortably topping the league.
Any suggestions to improve the squad? As a result of not spending too much, I have about 45 Mil GBP to spend though i do not want to spend all of it and keep the spending to a bare minimum.
One definite improvement is buying someone to cover for the LM and RM positions.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I would strongly suggest trying to bring in Depay for the wide positions, also Gaya from Valencia, if Chelsea hasn't already snapped him up, great cover at both LB and LM. Other than that its difficult to say, what roles would you want your signings to play? With the wide men, will they be RM/LM or RW/LW. Also how are your ST's doing?

I would strongly suggest trying to bring in Depay for the wide positions, also Gaya from Valencia, if Chelsea hasn't already snapped him up, great cover at both LB and LM. Other than that its difficult to say, what roles would you want your signings to play? With the wide men, will they be RM/LM or RW/LW. Also how are your ST's doing?

Well sorry i forgot to mention. I play LM and a RM. Jose Gaya already went to Chelsea and Depay to Man Utd iirc. Any other suggestions?? As i said reinforcements aren't compulsory as the squad is playing well. But i want to increase squad depth (especially a versatile player who can play lm/rm).BTW both Balo and Sturridge are doing well.Sturridge is my 1st choice with Balo covering ( Sturridge does get injured a lot).
Cheers dude

Last edited:
If you can still pick them up then any of the below can play in the wide positions and have great potential:

Savitskiy
Hirving Lozano
Bittencourt
Zivkovic
Brandt
Draxler
Balde Keita.