I Carra23 I

Reaction score
In my second season and need some new quality players for these positions

LB
CM (Ball Winning)

a versatile AMR/L would be good aswell

LB - Coentrao, Aly Cissokho, Diego Renan
CM (BWM) - Alou Diarra, Ognjen Vukojevic

If you want to spend less but get the same performances, get Taye Taiwo for LB. He is a beast. Av rating of 7.54 on my Spurs save. Very strong, and excellent in both defence and attack. And he is still young, but has enough experience to play in Europe etc.

Versatile AM R/L, get Dentinho from Corinthians. Try to get him on loan first with a future buy out fee.

If you want to spend less but get the same performances, get Taye Taiwo for LB. He is a beast. Av rating of 7.54 on my Spurs save. Very strong, and excellent in both defence and attack. And he is still young, but has enough experience to play in Europe etc.

Versatile AM R/L, get Dentinho from Corinthians. Try to get him on loan first with a future buy out fee.
He does look good, will try them both thanks, do you think moussa sissoko would be a good enough ball winning midfielder, want a second opinion

Vidal is at city tried to get him, will check out martinez tho, thanks

He does look good, will try them both thanks, do you think moussa sissoko would be a good enough ball winning midfielder, want a second opinion

Yes he is great as a BWM. You can't get much better; but you'll be paying a pretty penny for his services.

Anothony Annan is a great option - you can get him for a great price too.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:40 PM ----------

So who did you end up getting?

Yes he is great as a BWM. You can't get much better; but you'll be paying a pretty penny for his services.

Anothony Annan is a great option - you can get him for a great price too.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:40 PM ----------

So who did you end up getting?

Javi Martinez