TomFsoccer

Reaction score
Have 28M left, Buying Vertonghen for 10M cause my defence is ****... So 18M left.
Playing a 4-5-1 with 2cm, 2wingers and 1am in the middle. My wingers are Suarez and Lavezzi. In am position I will play Gerrard. Shelvey and Spearing aren't playing well so need two new cm's actually :/
Any suggestions please, gonna lose Europe spot... :(

I'm in the middle of a Liverpool save, not had the best of seasons but not bad either - FA CUP and Carling Cup wins first season, Europa League win in the second and fifth again so not happy at all with league form.

I got Hamsik but he is a bit more than what you have there. Lucas Andersen is a good investment. I'd take a look at Witsel or Marvin Martin.

Ognjen Vukojevic/Angelo Palombo/Romulo/Javi Martinez/Yann M'Vila/Lars/Sven Bender/Pavel Mamaev/Sandro/Fernando/Maxime Gonolans/Guilo Migliacco (a tad old but very good) Ettiene Capoue/Mohamed Sissoko/Blaise Matuidi/Simon Rolfes/Javi Garcia/Willians/Rio Mavuba to name a few

Geoffrey Kondogbia (Wonderkid)

246737d1337256871-geoffrey-kondogbia-rc-lens-geoffrey-kondogbia-overview_-attributes-.png