Liverpool 2rd season GK, CB and ST £60M

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Just about to start my second season with Liverpool and looking to strengthen the squad. Im ideally looking for a starting GK, CB and also a ST. I have 60M to spend but i could also sell some more deadwood and get another 20-30M. Pretty much using the default squad apart from:

Transfers in:
Matip (free)
Gjuric (2.1M)

Transfers out:
Ballotelli (20M PSG)
Skretel (12M Stoke)
Toure (free)
Enrique (free)

Considering selling Lovern, Benteke and Milner.

Im looking for the 3 players to be part of my new spine which should challenge for the league.

Sell Benteke and Lovren. managed to get 30 million for Lovren, while you should be glad to be rid of Benteke whatever you get for him. Keep Milner. He was important for me.

For st, Icardi, Barbosa, Embolo, Vietto, Lacazette are good options. Most recommended is Dybala, though. He can score and assist, so he's the safest bet if you're willing to invest some money.

CB, Krychowiak could do a job (If he still got the buy-out clause in his contract.), Mustafi, Benatia, Jose Gimenez, Rugani, Romagnoli.

GK, if you want someone for the future, Donarrumma is a very good bet, just like Rajkovic and Butland. If you want someone who is there already, Diego Alves from Valencia is pretty good.

Last edited:
What role do you want for those positions? Rulli is good!!

if u want striker that cannot keep scoring. get embolo or domenico berardi. and GK u can get timo horn,rulli,scuffet

Rulli is the best GK you can get on a free in Season 2. If he won't sign with you look to buy Butland or Timo Horn.

I would recommend John Stones from Everton as CB. Use payment plans, he should cost between 30-35m after haggling.

For striker you have a lot of choices. Depends on what type of football and formation you are playing.
But Argentinians Icardi and Dybala are really great goalscorers.
If you want to stick with English, take a look at Harry Kane and Saido Berahino.
Italians - Domenico Berardi
Belgians - Lukaku
Swiss - Embolo