Fraz100

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a LB and a RB as Johnston is getting on a bit and on high wages while enrique was very hot and cold last season. I'm willing to spend upto 20M on each player. I'm looking for a player with good defensive stats but good pace and crossing. Any suggestions?

Have a look at De Sciglio from AC Milan for right back. A bonus is that he can play left back too :)

Right back: byram, peruzzi, corchia. Left back: shaw, sandro, Moreno, c Rodriguez

I signed Layvin Kurzawa in the 3rd season in my Liverpool save for 10 mil and he's been class. Real Madrid offered 35 mil for him after 1 season! For right back I signed Carvajal for 27 mil who's been consistently solid and settled right away. I'd avoid Serge Aurier, I signed him in my 2nd season for 10 mil and not once did he get a rating over 7 in about 30 games.

I signed Layvin Kurzawa in the 3rd season in my Liverpool save for 10 mil and he's been class. Real Madrid offered 35 mil for him after 1 season! For right back I signed Carvajal for 27 mil who's been consistently solid and settled right away. I'd avoid Serge Aurier, I signed him in my 2nd season for 10 mil and not once did he get a rating over 7 in about 30 games.
Layvin seems decent! The only problem is see is that his mental stats aren't great, do they improve at all?

Corchia is a good shout! He's available for only 6M! However his height is pretty poor and his defensive stats are average. Is he worth it?

Layvin seems decent! The only problem is see is that his mental stats aren't great, do they improve at all?

Yeah I got Sakho to tutor him and got his determination up to 17. Will post a SS later if you want. I also have Shaw at LB, but Kurzawa is keeping him out the team as he seems more consistent.

I would say Corchia is definitely worth it for 6 mil as well.

Now you're in your 3rd season, if you haven't already, i'd give Suso a fair bit of game time, he's been incredible for me. Last season in 35 apps he got something like 18 goals and 16 assists.

Yeah I got Sakho to tutor him and got his determination up to 17. Will post a SS later if you want. I also have Shaw at LB, but Kurzawa is keeping him out the team as he seems more consistent.

I would say Corchia is definitely worth it for 6 mil as well.

Now you're in your 3rd season, if you haven't already, i'd give Suso a fair bit of game time, he's been incredible for me. Last season in 35 apps he got something like 18 goals and 16 assists.
I can either get Kurzawa or Ricardo rodriquez for the same price, who should I get? Kurzawa has 10 decisions and 11 anticipation while rodriquez is much much better at mental stats, but not as good at physical stats. I gave him some decent playing time last season, not sure where I could play him consistently because Coutinho had a great season and is worth now worth 40M. Where do you use suso/coutinho?

Mayke? Alex Telles? Jonathan Silva? Rodriguez (Wolfsburg)? Vrsaljko?

I can either get Kurzawa or Ricardo rodriquez for the same price, who should I get? Kurzawa has 10 decisions and 11 anticipation while rodriquez is much much better at mental stats, but not as good at physical stats. I gave him some decent playing time last season, not sure where I could play him consistently because Coutinho had a great season and is worth now worth 40M. Where do you use suso/coutinho?

Kurzawa, in my save, has 13 in both anticipation and decisions and 17 and 18 in off the ball and work rate.

I rotate quite a bit because there is so many games when you're in all competitions, but sometimes i'll play both with Coutinho on the left as an inside forward and Suso in the middle as an advanced playmaker which works well. Suso already has 6 goals and 4 assists in his first 9 apps this season. I'd train him to play killer balls often as well.

As MANUMAD said Jonathan Silva is a good shout, I got him on a free at the end of my 3rd season, doesn't get much game time though as I have Kurzawa and Shaw, and he'll need tutoring as his mental stats aren't the best, only has 6 in determination.