DannyLFC1892

Reaction score
Just finished my second season with Liverpool, I won the league and was knocked out in the Champions League quarter final by Juventus. Don't really think I need any signings for the first team BUT Jack Wilshere has been transfer listed for just 15 mil and Arsenal have accepted bids from City and Utd so I think I would be mad to miss out, but I have no idea where he would fit in... I've attached a SS of my team, I also have Luis Alberto and Jordan Henderson returning from their loans, although i'll probably sell Henderson as he's been ***** for me. Also have Denys Garmash coming in on a free.

View attachment 467035

Might possibly look at a left back as well as Enrique was poor last season and Luke Shaw is still too young to be playing regularly and in the Champions League.

Transfer budget is about 50 mil.

i would go for wilshere at that price you can't go wrong to be fair also counts as an homegrown player (nation) let him be gerrard's replacement and for left back try going for domenico cristico

Cheers for the reply mate. Criscito is a good shout but Zenit are after 35 mil for him!

I would always buy Wilshere for that kind of money. He is a rare breed of player and would do very well on all three of your AM positions. The suprising thing is that he would even work as an box-to-box midfielder.
Criscito is really strong, but he is also a player who fancy's yellow cards. Since you play a left footed CB with passing as left back, I would suggest that you should go for Inigo Martinez. Also not cheap, but even better then Criscito and less likely to get you in trouble with cards. Option three would be Bocchetti.

Lastly. Try to get Crisetig. Train him well and he will control your midfield till his 33th birthday.

Definitely go for Wilshere. ?15m for him is mad! Won't be long until Gerrard retires, Jack can be your talisman once he's gone.

For an affordable left back check out Sanchez Mino.