jorski

Reaction score
Ive just finished my second season with Liverpool and for the first time ever I got the 5! Beat Chelsea in last game of season to with the Prem, beat ManU in FA Cup on penalties, beat Lyon 1-0 in CL.

I am currently playing a 4-4-2 formation, but I am wanting to change formation to a 4-2-3-1.

Current:

------Carroll-----Suarez------
Hazard-----------------Pjanic
------Ganso-----Gerrard------
Coentroa-Agger-Kjaer-Johnson

Jones
Carragher
Wilson
Lucas
Meireles
Cole
Lucas(from SP)
Babacar
Kadlec

So just before I go to proposed formation, Hazard won English Player of the Year, Babacar third. Hazard won Euro Best Player, Babacar third. Babacar also finished level for Golden Ball with Forlan and Ronaldo. So he is about to become unstopable, so I want to get the best out of him.

Proposed:

-----------Babacar----------
Hazard-----Ganso------Pjanic
------Meireles--Gerrard------
Coentroa-Agger-Kjaer-Johnson
------------Reina------------

-----------Carroll------------
Suarez-----Lucas--------Cole
-------Lucas----Shelvey-----
Paulo---Wilson--Carra---Kelly
-----------Jones------------

Just wondering who I should sell, who I could buy? Proposed formation? Better formation? Thanks lads!

Last edited:
Maybe try a 5-2-3 (5-2-2-1)

Striker - Carrol
Wingers - suarez and kuyt
Midfielders - Lucas and gerrard
wingbacks - Fabio a and johnson
and centrals agger - Kjaer - carra
offensive will a slow tempo - worked wonders for me

?

Last edited:
The 4-4-2 formation you are playing seems to have worked amazingly for you, why do you want to change it? Just play Babacar up with Suarez or Carroll?

As for selling, Coles on a massive wage, get rid of him maybe? and Bring in another Young Advanced Playmaker cos Gerrard must be picking up his pension soon? Maybe someone like Canales from Madrid or Poli from Sampdoria or Nuri Sahin from Dortmund? If your playing the 4-4-2 Poli might be nice to slot in as a Deep Lying Playmaker similar to what Xabi Alonso used to play for Liverpool. Otherwise, if you fancied giving Paulo Henrique free rein and more creativity, Vidal as a ball winning midfielder would mean you werent left too exposed as the back?

On the whole though, the squad looks pretty balanced in my opinion and if your winning everything, don't change too much pal ha.

Yeah i know its a hard decision aye Woodgate, just dont know what to do haha. I will have a play around, Vidal is at City already, might have fun and bring back Alonso if he is keen, would be fun to manage him again.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

mmm his 30 now :( now i dont know what to do haha