daisuke

Reaction score
I have won every competition during my time in Liverpool so I'm pretty much satisfied with my team. Thus I want to concentrate on buying regens/youth players, but the asking prices and wages for these flamboyant kids are so **** high that I get demotivated. I just want to sign these kids to develop them but they dare ask to be rotation players and 30k ++++ wages??!! It doesn't even make sense! And the **** clubs asking for 20M +++!!!

My budget right now is 115M pound but I'm only willing to pay as high as 15M for regens. So I want to make one big signing and ask your opinions on who to get, highest budget for a player is 80M pound. Possibly still under 24 in the 4th season.

My team : **Maxym Koval, **Ben Davies, *Luke Shaw, **Sakho, **Doria, *Balanta, *Skrtel, *Agger, Rugani, *Mattia De Sciglio, *Corchia, **Lucas Leiva, *Jordan Rossiter, *Gerrard, *James Ward-Prowse, *Verratti, **Shaqiri, **Lucas Moura, *Lucas Ocampos, *Chamberlain, Sterling, Henderson, *Gabriel Iancu, **Mitrovic, **Benteke, Barbosa, *Cerri, Leandro Paredes, Guido Vadala. And I have just signed Fierro.

** - Players that are my first choice in that position
* - Rotation players

I'm using the traditional 4-4-2 formation, as you can see my weakest link is the MC position, while Lucas is great, I have never bothered to found a proper backup player for him since no one besides Lucas is able to perform consistently in the BWM position so I just develop Rossiter for backup. And the other MC position is Advanced playmaker, the only position that I cannot find a regular player, since no one is able to perform consistently, so I kinda always rotate the players in this position, however nearing the end of 3rd season James Ward-Prowse somehow managed to perform consistently so I might make him a regular.

My only target right now for big money signing is Leon Goretzka who don't even wanna come to Liverpool which means I have to offer high wages to attract him because I really don't know which player to buy anymore. Plus in the 4th season, most of the good players are already old.

Surely Skrtel and Agger will need replacing? See if you can get Hummels/Varane/Zouma?

Volland is amazing upfront if you want another option.

CMs: Goretzka/Lucas Romero/Kondogbia/Pogba/Kovacic/Koke/Strootman (all relatively young)

Surely Skrtel and Agger will need replacing? See if you can get Hummels/Varane/Zouma?

Volland is amazing upfront if you want another option.

CMs: Goretzka/Lucas Romero/Kondogbia/Pogba/Kovacic/Koke/Strootman (all relatively young)

Yes, I'm lacking one backup central defender but see.. Sakho and Doria are certain to feature in my first team so I don't want a big signing who will sit on the bench most of the time.

Thanks for all the recommendations, I'll check those players out! Not Lucas Romero though, bought him in another save, but not performing at all..

Pogba is probably the best. Wilshere should be what 26? at that date and should be unreal for at least 5 more seasons.

Tbh I think you've got a massive and very strong team, if you're going to bring in someone else, (ie Pogba/Goretzka) then I think you need to get rid of the people you're not going to play.