lfc28

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest any improvements for my Liverpool squad. I am just about to start my 5th season, i've won the league for the past 3 years and the Champions League for the past 2 years. I have £65 - 75 million to spend and my first choice line up is Reina, Davide Santon, Phil Jones, Daniel Agger, Fabio Coentrao, Luis Suarez, Gerrard, Velosso, Hazard, Hulk, Babbacar. In my squad I also have Skrtel, Suso, Thiago, Willian, Adam Johnson, Lukaku, Danny Wilson, Shelvey, Agyei, Andy Carroll.

Can anyone suggest any improvements to the starting 11 or squad?

I think your squad is pretty good. Perhaps you could get a replacement for Agger like Rafael Toloi, Galeano, Manoel, Manuel Fernandes, but the rest is good enough

He plays now and again in between the injuries! When he does play he always gets a high rating but i've just made him player/assistant manager.

well what database are you using? also how good is suso that far in? i would sell agger and buy hummels,coates,subotic,papdopoulous (schalke). also i would sell willian and maybe try and sign douglas costa,neymar,gaitan. maybe buy another good cm like hamsik,ganso,gotze,dzagoev,jadson. how good is shelvey also?

I'm not sure what database it is sorry but thanks for the info. Suso is good in my game. For the first 3 seasons I was using a 4-2-3-1 formation and played him as the central attacking midfielder on a rotation basis with Suarez. In the last season I switched to Raikans perfect 4-4-2 formation as wanted to play Hulk and Babacar up front and played Suso as the box-to-box midfielder. He is good in that position too and improving all the time. now that Gerrard is knocking on and hardly ever plays he will be my first choice i think, unless there is somebody much better.

I had looked at Papdopoulous but Real Madrid signed him for £16m a couple of seasons ago so doubt that they would sell. I did sign a young Brazilian central defender, Luiz Carlos i think, who looks pretty good.

Shelvey is hit and miss but to be fair he doesn't play that often as Gerrard and Suso are my picks ahead of him. I've kept him purely on the basis that people rave about him on here.

ohright also look at a centre back called sakho,varane they both get best cb's in game.
im a liverpool supporter and suso is a class act in real life but i have never gave him a chance on fm but in my save hes got a pa of 180! im in second season and come 4th in first playing a 4-2-3-1 same as you with wide players and this season im playing a 4-4-2 with inside forwards! also can you suggest any improvements for my team:gk:reina rb: cassani,kelly rcb:hummels,papadopoulous,g.cahill lcb:coates,wilson Lb:alex sandro Ram:hulk,lucas(17yr old) Rcm: gerrard,jadson,shelvey,eriksen Lcm:cambiasso,ganso,alessandro (regen) Lam:hazard,yevhen, james rodrigues Str: Barrios,suarez,carrol,luuk de jong, liboz. database 11.3 and lfc marshalls summer transfer update.

I keep trying to get Sakho but Inter signed him a couple of seasons ago and won’t accept any of my offers. I did offer £40m but they still turned it down. I haven’t thought about Varane so I’ll check him out. Agger and Skrtel have always played well for me and consistently get high ratings but just wondered if there were any better options. Although it pains me to admit it about a Man Ure player, Phil Jones is amazing in my game and I’d definitely recommend getting him. I think I paid £18m at the start of last season but he’s worth it.

I’d definitely give Suso a chance as he develops quite quickly and creates a lot of chances. You could start playing him in some cup matches or bring him on as a a sub and you should start to see some good performances. I haven’t been that impressed with Coentrao in my game. He never gets a very high rating, 7 at best, and is constantly unhappy. Fortunately Jack Robinson develops well and he is my first choice mainly now. I play Hulk as a striker and he has just scored 50 goals in the last season. Babacar after a slow start is brilliant now, he scored 30 last year.

You’ve got the 2 players in Hulk and Hazard who get most awards in my game. How do Suarez and Carroll do in your game? If i were you i'd promote Rodolfo Borrell to either assistant manager or reserve team manager as well as the youth as he is really good. Unfortunately he got offered a managers position and left in mine.