Liverpool 6-1 Hull

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Spanish striker Fernando Torres scores a brilliant hat-trick as Liverpool thrash struggling Hull at Anfield.

More...

Great win.

I just hope we keep this up

And i hope Torres can keep it up aswell.

great performance from torres, just typical of the man

Yeah he is in mu opinion the best striker in the world

i thought it was a good win, just a shame it was against hull. i dont know why, but i always want them to do well.i think they should give brown a little more time to turn things around. when he's at his best, he's really at his best. without him would they've won at the emirates and white hart lane. it's hard to believe it...

I agree, not many managers would have kept Hull up last season. I am sure they will pick up form, however unfortunately I can't see them staying in the EPL this year.

I really like hull after last season everyone said they would go right back down and they but a good battle on.

Hull have never been the same since Phil Brown lost it last season and give his half time team talk on the pitch.

Anything Everton can do, we can do better :)

But to concede 10 goals in 2 games is bad...

Gerrard's goal was super i no people say he did not mean it i think he did he saw keeper of his line and just poped one it

whatever. he blatantly tried to whip a cross in and over hit it.:P

good performance but gerrard di not mean that.

If Lampard did that you would say it was a fluke.

Last edited:
And how do YOU no what i would say...?

If lampard scored the exact same goal id say what i just said he ment it as the keeper was off his line and gerrard saw that and lobed him

Back