Liverpool 6-1 Hull

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 1K
lobbed. unless gerrard has eyes in the side of his head he didn;t know the keeper was of the line which is why i think it was an over hit cross.

Yeah of course you would ..

Shut Up....

I think i no what i would say you don't do you...NO

Gerrard's Goal was good.

I am going to leave it now got better things to be doing then Arguing.

Lol chill out
Why you crying for it's only my opinion
jeez

Lol chill out
Why you crying for it's only my opinion
jeez

Ha.
Why would i cry over you..?

But you don't no me so how can you possible no what i would say you don't do you....

I am going to stop now.

Ha.
Why would i cry over you..?

But you don't no me so how can you possible no what i would say you don't do you....

I am going to stop now.

Oh dear.
Not literally cry, your getting your back up & all defensive with the captials and the 'shut up'.

'But you don't no me so how can you possible no what i would say you don't do you....'
You might need to work on your spelling & grammar, i could just about understand that.
And anyone with the slightest bit of sense would know whatever i say you would say the opposite. Understand?

If you could not understand that there is something up.

Right i am going to leave it now don't want to start an argument so lets just leave it.

JDY you clearly are looking for an arguement and danny is too mature for you. He kept saying the truth and you kept putting him down. If you want an argument slag off united then scott will have you

JDY you clearly are looking for an arguement and danny is too mature for you. He kept saying the truth and you kept putting him down. If you want an argument slag off united then scott will have you

How? If you take a look at one of my comments above i was telling him to chill out & stop being all aggressive. I wouldnt call that wanting an arguement, if anything he was by telling me to shut up and using caps. Thats not very mature in my opinion.

Anyway, did you catch the Arsenal game? Alot of us one here were talking about RVP yesterday and he scored a great goal today :)

Yeah i did watch a little of the arsenal game and was a really good match arsenal looked a bit weak at the back but was a the goal was good aswell

torres got to be the best stirker in the world at the min awesome player!

Yeah, i think Diaby is improving with every game.

I agree, Torres is awesome. Proberly either him or Villa is the best at the moment.

Back