How the **** did u get that much money!!

You manage both your team and Chelsea/Man City/ManU(unles you're liverpool)/Barcelona then get the other team's budget adjusted to as high as possible then buy an U18 player of your team for all that money
e.g. I am liverpool and man city and i get man city to buy martin hansen for 83million and then after the transfer goes through retire as manager of man city and then start at chelsea and buy conor coady and do the same with barca.(tried with man u no-one wanted to go to man u)

Quite pathetic. And btw Conor Coady becomes quite good in this FM. So you should have kept him.

I'll give you some tips : Sell Lucas Leiva , he is a good player but not good enough , you can get you can get 20 million on him . Try to loan the young players like Shelvey , Henderson . I see you bought Llorente who is not a suitable striker for Suarez , bad decision . Now you should have 90 million . Buy Ganso , Yann M`Vila , and a AML/AMR , Willian or Hazard/Gotze . Downing worked great for me in my first season , he had 20 assists , also Maxi Rodriguez is a great player despite the fact he is a bit older . Use Kuyt only as a Strike , he Isn't a good winger .

You manage both your team and Chelsea/Man City/ManU(unles you're liverpool)/Barcelona then get the other team's budget adjusted to as high as possible then buy an U18 player of your team for all that money
e.g. I am liverpool and man city and i get man city to buy martin hansen for 83million and then after the transfer goes through retire as manager of man city and then start at chelsea and buy conor coady and do the same with barca.(tried with man u no-one wanted to go to man u)

So you cheated then? *clap*

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Should I buy Willian or Hazard and definitely Gotze or 2 of the 3

boring as !!! now if you end up having a great save it wont be a great one because you didnt do it properly!!

My God, get off his back its his game if he wanted to give himself more money then it is his decision, none of yours. ;)

mate if u wanted more money u could have added a couple of zeros to ur teams budget in the editor ;)

Buy: Marc-Andre ter Stegen

I never heard of him until this game, but his rating (comparing to Manuel Neuer, David de Gea, Rene Adler) is 3 and a half stars IIRC.

Amazing prospect, and will only get better. :)

Agreed about Götze, try and acquire Müller and Schweinstiger too :) Also, maybe even Lahm? AMAZING defender.

Buy: Marc-Andre ter Stegen

I never heard of him until this game, but his rating (comparing to Manuel Neuer, David de Gea, Rene Adler) is 3 and a half stars IIRC.

Amazing prospect, and will only get better. :)

Agreed about Götze, try and acquire Müller and Schweinstiger too :) Also, maybe even Lahm? AMAZING defender.

Somebody likes their Germans.;)

Absolu-lu :D

Thomas Muller, Mario Gotze, Bastian Schweinstiger, Philip Lahm, Marc-Andre ter Stegen (a relentless perfectionist, 4 and a half star compared to Reina) Mats Hummels, Benedikt Howedes (my fav player for some reason, I can't fathom why) David Alaba (An Austrian, HAH!) Toni Kroos, Andre Schrulle, Marko Marin, Danny da Costa, Eren Derdiyok.

Take your pick from that list :)

I'm the same they're the best talents in the world right now the Germans.:)

Attacking wise, most definately. They never were the best at defence though.. I suppose that shows. But their 'keepers are top class.