daisuke

Reaction score
The title says it all. Budget 15M. Age no older than 24. Third season. My team is Liverpool. Already got Hazard. And if someone did reply, will you also suggest his role?Thanks in advance.

Javi Martinez - Box to Box
Marek Hamsik - Adv Playmaker
Luka Modric - Adv Playmaker
Steven Defour - Box to Box
Haris Medunjanin - Adv Playmaker
Bernardo Vieira de Souza (Bernardo) - Adv Playmaker
Fernandinho - Adv Playmaker (Usually free in season 3)
Alex Teixeira - Adv Playmaker
Willian - Adv Playmaker

Last edited:
Might sound silly, but I'm four seasons into my Leicester season, and Andy King is quality, his passing has gone up to 16, and I've made him the advanced play maker. A must buy, especially for his price tag.

Javi Martinez - Box to Box
Marek Hamsik - Adv Playmaker
Luka Modric - Adv Playmaker
Steven Defour - Box to Box
Haris Medunjanin - Adv Playmaker
Bernardo Vieira de Souza (Bernardo) - Adv Playmaker
Fernandinho - Adv Playmaker (Usually free in season 3)
Alex Teixeira - Adv Playmaker
Willian - Adv Playmaker
Only scouted Hamsik, Modric, Defour and Willian...I'll scout others now too.I have been wanting to buy Hamsik ever since I played FM08. Never got him, too expensive. Might go for Modric if he's still transfer-listed. Thanks |)!

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

gerrard ? havent you still got him
One of the reason of Liverpool's downfall is that they're too dependent on Gerrard. Sure, I got Gerrard but he's injured quite a lot and maybe because of that his form not really superb, just above average a little. Gerrard is one player. I need another to pair with him and most importantly to replace him when he's injured or suspended.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Might sound silly, but I'm four seasons into my Leicester season, and Andy King is quality, his passing has gone up to 16, and I've made him the advanced play maker. A must buy, especially for his price tag.
Thanks, I'll scout him..

Arturo Vidal-deep lying playmaker(support)
top quality but he may be 25 in 3rd season...