fonesters

Reaction score
I am nearing the end off my 2nd season and so far every time I ask for a new stadium the board just reject me I am wondering how long it normally takes people to get a new stadium with liverpool.

This season I have won the League cup, got knocked out in the semi finals of the FA cup but am still in the Semi Finals of the Europa League and I am ahead of Man Utd on GD with a game in hand, with 6 games left in the league.
Also next season the only transfer I am interested in is getting a young striker (19 or younger) as a long term replacement for torres so I dont really need much money for transfers.

So how long do you reckon it will take for the board to let me get a new stadium?

You pretty much need to be rolling in cash, and selling out your stadium nearly every week. If your average attendance percentage is less than 95, you don't stand a chance.

Even then, you have to gain a lot of trust with the board (something which is harder with Liverpool than a lot of teams due to their illustrious past)

Your chances of getting a new stadium within five years, perhaps even ten, are remote at best. In FM10 I was with Notts Co in prem after 6 years, getting 98% average attendance, and they still wouldn't do it. Should give you an idea of just how hard it is to get a new stadium.

I managed it on FM10 with scunthorpe when I got them to the Premiership but their stadium was only about 9000 in the first place

Become most successful manager for Pool ever, then they'll talk.

Up until then, they won't even consider it.

If you sell ou your stadium every game and are loaded with cash you will get a new stadium.

I used the fmrte as an experiment and added £800m to the pot. Board Soon said yes and agreed. Plans were completed and construction was underway in 2nd season. I then went back on fmrte and removed most of the £800m but never continued with that game for much longer.

So basically I need to make them the richest club in the world and become a club idol or something
ohh well

I was hoping it might be easier after all a couple of seasons ago we were told by hicks + gillet that we would have a new stadium by 2014

anyone know what NESV think about a new stadium in real life

Pretty sure there is a New Anfield already in the game that is completed around the summer of 2012. Remember seeing it being used as a venue in an Olympics game that one of my young players was involved in. You could always use FMRTE to move the club yourself. Be careful when you do it though as you might end up playing one set of competition fixtures at Anfield and another lot at New Anfield so if I were you I would do it immediatly after the last game of the season to try and avoid this.

I'd rather not use FMRTE but if I get to the end of season 3 or 4 and have won everything and have loads of money but they still reject a new stadium then iI might use FMRTE

im managing chelsea in 2018 and i had a statement from the board in the summer saying that they have been granted planning permision to build a new £264m stadium and that it should be built by 2020 and goin to call it the Zola Stadium

I think you might have to wait a while. I doubt that they will agree to a new stadium by the end of the 4th season even if you have won everything.

anyone know what NESV think about a new stadium in real life

NESV like the history at Anfield. I was watching an interview with John Henry and he said he could never imagine leaving a stadium like Anfield that has so much history. He also said he didn't know why the fans would ever want to. He compared it to Fenway Park (Red Sox stadium in Boston) which has been sold out for something like 500 straight matches. The demand for a bigger stadium is there but he is hesitant to move away from a piece of the clubs history.

In the game, board is most generous at the end of the season after you get all of the prize money etc. Try asking then.

i got one in 09, named after me in 6 years i havnt done a long term save with liverpool yet on fm11

They always tell me the Council wont allow us to move to a new stadium,even after 5 years in charge making Pool the richest in the world.

I dont know,they wont even expand Anfield ffs.

They Built Carragher Park for me in 2016 on FM11.

Love the stadium names especially Carragher Park

Ive just checked and my average attendance in the league is 96% so you never know
also I am now 3 points ahead of Man Utd with 5 games left

I just got one with liverpool in 2012!

so it is possible.

this was on patch, 11.2 with lfc marshals jan update on though.

It has messed up my finances abit,

they said it will cost 263 million, and they had secured over 300million to do it, but i am still about 80m down on my balance.

Last edited:
Can you get a new stadium with Man City because every time i ty to request one, everything thing to do with stadium is in grey so i can't request it

Well playing in patch 11.2 with LFC Marshall, Mike Ashley agreed to build a new stadium for me in season-2. Cannot be any better. Will be ready in 2015.. ;)

PS: how to check name or it is only after it is fully built??