Cavanagh

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been trying to create a tactic for Liverpool, after the capturing of Sturridge and Coutinho but the results have been less than impressive :p.

In particular, I have played around a 4-2-3-1 aiming for possession, like this:

2uw5t.jpg

I also played around with shouts, but nothing seems to work, at least offensively.

Can anyone throw some ideas ???

Thanks

hi, mate ive noticed sturridge isnt very good up front ive been playing him rw inside forward seems to play better there and having suarez you front

Have you checked the database with the data editor? As usual, a player moves to Liverpool and his ability suddenly drops. Coutinho's PA was at least 7 points higher at the start of the season when at Inter and remained at that level until moving to LFC and then suddenly drops 7 points. His CA has also dropped but not as much.

I was salivating at the prospect of getting Coutinho, before the window shut and in real life I'm thrilled, as he's made a great start, but can't understand why the games designers seem to think that players moving to Liverpool have to have their potential reduced. It has happened many times in the past. Also, why hasn't Suárez' stats and PA been improved. Just look at his form all season.

Methinks a bias against LFC from the games designers.

Have you checked the database with the data editor? As usual, a player moves to Liverpool and his ability suddenly drops. Coutinho's PA was at least 7 points higher at the start of the season when at Inter and remained at that level until moving to LFC and then suddenly drops 7 points. His CA has also dropped but not as much.

I was salivating at the prospect of getting Coutinho, before the window shut and in real life I'm thrilled, as he's made a great start, but can't understand why the games designers seem to think that players moving to Liverpool have to have their potential reduced. It has happened many times in the past. Also, why hasn't Suárez' stats and PA been improved. Just look at his form all season.

Methinks a bias against LFC from the games designers.

Despite the person who decides on the attributes for LFC being a Liverpool fan? :p