• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool agree a fee to sell left-back Emiliano Insua to Italian club Fiorentina.

More...

Why dont we sell the players who we actually dont need? Diego Cavalieri has been at the club for 2 seasons was brought for £3 million and is on a £18,000 a week contract and hasnt played a single league game. When he has played in carling cup hes been poor and today for Liverpools friendly which was called off didnt even make the bench.

It brings a lump to my throat when i think that in 2005 we won the greatest Champions League final ever and now we are faced with the prospect of a season where finishing in the top 6 will feel like a victory. However whatever happens i will always love and support the club.

Last edited:
Now we don't have a decent left-back at the club, great...

agger can play left back. plus like i said in another thread im sure bridge would be availible.

Why dont we sell the players who we actually dont need? Diego Cavalieri has been at the club for 2 seasons was brought for £3 million and is on a £18,000 a week contract and hasnt played a single league game.

Well not being funny. But who wants to come into our club and try to challenge one of the world best keepers for a first team spot. Theres not many better than reina.

Little fact, He is the most named and unused sub in premiership history :)

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Also, He wants thingy from wigan Figarouea (spelling)

I thought Insua was a quality player he must have someone better lined up

I personaly didnt like insua :)

Glad to see him go. I want Roy to sell all the others now, Babel, Lucas, Kuyt :)

Wouldn't mind seeing the back of them

Well I think Hodgson is racist but that's just me and my own opinion. Sorry if it offends anyone.

But they probably have someone else in mind that there going to buy with this money. And chances are that he's english...

Also Wayne Bridge is soon on his way out as Man City brought some new player called Kolarov or something like that.

Glad to see him go. I want Roy to sell all the others now, Babel, Lucas, Kuyt :)

:/ Kuyt, seriously? Both Kuyt and Lucas are the only players apart from Reina, to come out and ay "I want to stay." Both should stay, certainly.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

agger can play left back. plus like i said in another thread im sure bridge would be availible.
Agger's an awful LB, then that leaves us open at CB

Yes, Kuyt was bought as a striker played on the wing ?
Lucas, well he wants to stay because no one else wants him

good,

I heard Roy wants 8million. Be a fair bit of money for him. Sure Benitez would pay it to help us out?

Personally I think that Lucas is a good player, he shouldnt be sold.

ON TOPIC:

Insua is a good left back, but Hodgson is rumoured to be looking at lots of different defenders.
Figureoa(sp) for example

Well I think Hodgson is racist but that's just me and my own opinion. Sorry if it offends anyone.

But they probably have someone else in mind that there going to buy with this money. And chances are that he's english...

Also Wayne Bridge is soon on his way out as Man City brought some new player called Kolarov or something like that.

how is wanting to buy english players racist ??? itis the english league after all :S

just how???

Didn't rate Insua very highly but he is only young, he looked good potentially.

What? Sell Kuyt? Who else is gonna fill the wing gap with Benayoun gone? And who's gonna fill in for Torres when he's injured(yet again)? Babel sucks at striking, wouldn't mind seeing him go. But if Mascherano and Lucas are gone, there's not much left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back