Liverpool all positions 4th season £300 Million to spend

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4K

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Ok for the past 3 seasons i have won just about everything with my squad. I plan to make it more challenging by offloading 80% percent of my team.
The only players i want to keep are Sanchez, Hazard, Gerrard, Carroll and Dann. Possibly keep Reina also.

View attachment 167548

I will sell off the remains of my squad and have a high bank balance so i should be able to free up around £300-400 million for transfers. Please dont suggest Xavi,Kaka etc as they will be too old for my team.
Looking for players age 24 and younger. Also id prefer to sign Engilsh players

All suggestions welcome

Last edited:
I would try De Gea if you decide to sell Reina.

Connor Wickham is a great english buy

I would try De Gea if you decide to sell Reina.

Connor Wickham is a great english buy

Was thinking De Gea as Reina is over 30 now but he has been my star of the past 2 seasons.

I just uploaded a screenie. I have Wickham in the squad,for some reason he finds me difficult to work with so going to get rid of.

Any other suggestions guys?

Last edited:
Shawcross, Rodwell, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Wilshere, McEachren (think its spelt like that, from Chelsea) for English players

M'Vila, Babacar, Sanogo, Sakho, Bale, Neymar, Santon, Galeano (think thats how its spelt) to name but a few for non English

I already have Gary Cahill as a backup. Arsenal want £45M for Wilshire. Is he really worth that much?
And Neymar only moved to barcelona and they want £85M for him. I can get Messi for £60M should i go for him?

If you're winning and your squad is fairly young, just let your scouts find you some regens and develop them. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Zaha. from Crystal Palace (I THINK!). Aaron Ramsey, Bale, M'vila, Maybe some good regens (If there are any good ones at the moment) .

I also like the fact that you have Sami Hyppiä :P

If you're winning and your squad is fairly young, just let your scouts find you some regens and develop them. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Average age of my squad is 25 even with Gerrard, Carra, Hyppia and Reina all the wrong side of 30.
Im winning games with ease so want to unsettle the team to make the game harder. I have only come across one world class regen but he is brazilian and want to keep my domestic bias up as i have 7 English Internationals and want to increase this.

Zaha. from Crystal Palace (I THINK!). Aaron Ramsey, Bale, M'vila, Maybe some good regens (If there are any good ones at the moment) .

I also like the fact that you have Sami Hyppiä :P

I think hes still with them so will sign him. Ramsey wont join a rival club, Bale has just moved to Barca and M'Villa is at United :(

Yep,i have him,Van Nistlerooy and Carra as player/coaches who tutor my youngsters. And Gerrard is my Assistant Manager. Also have Robbie Fowler and Jamie Redknapp on my coaching Staff. Going to get all my good players into coaching if possible. Just sold Suarez for £20M and Signed Leigh Griffiths as his replacement for £2.5M as Suarez wasnt performing when played.

Still no sign of much quality regens. Want to make this my final season at Liverpool before i move on to Parma or Deportivo or somebody like that for a few years.

Why don't you just leave Liverpool now, instead of rebuilding a team just to end up leaving anyway?

Why don't you just leave Liverpool now, instead of rebuilding a team just to end up leaving anyway?

Im a Glory hunter. Going for 3 Champions Leagues in a row and 4 Prem titles. If i do thaat i will be happy and leave them for a few years. My contract also runs out at the end of next season and i dont really want to resign. So i said id give it one final season. Hoping that Gerrard will get offered managers job then.

I have Wickham in the squad,for some reason he finds me difficult to work with so going to get rid of.

I recommend you keep Wickham, if you want to improve your relationship with him then ask him for a youth player to sign and sign him, therefore he will praise you. Worked with me at Man City and Balotelli (suprise Suprise)

I'd sign Sturridge to replace Suarez. He's far better than Griffits.

Being bit bias to my team but Robert Hall,George Moncur,Dominic Vose, Jordan Spence,Tomkins,Freddie Sears, James Collison And Holmar At West Ham First 3 Will Be 19-20 Spence Will Be Bout 22 Sears And Tomkins Should Be Bout 25

Ok thanks guys.
I ended up having £380M for signings.

Bought:
Tom Cairney
James Collison
Daniel Sturridge
Theo Walcott
Jack Hobbs
Jack Rodwell
Jack Wilshire
Joe Hart
Ashley Young (in January window)
Ryan Shawcross
& Adam Hammill.
Also got 2 quality english regens aswell for LB and ST.

Last edited:
aaron ramsey has the potenial to be better then Gerrard.

Yeah i considered him but hes Welsh and i wanted an almost all english squad. Am happy that 22 of my 25 man squad is english :)

Back