Liverpool all positions 4th season £300 Million to spend

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4K
Feel like uploading a save file so i can have a crack with that squad?

I can after friday if you really want? Im in work at the minute,wont be on here tonight and working overtime tomorrow. Can send you a VM when im on? Also i dont know how to upload a saave on here as i havnt done it before. If you tell me the steps i will.

I can after friday if you really want? Im in work at the minute,wont be on here tonight and working overtime tomorrow. Can send you a VM when im on? Also i dont know how to upload a saave on here as i havnt done it before. If you tell me the steps i will.

upload to mediafire then post the download link here

upload to mediafire then post the download link here

Ok cool.i will do it at some stage Friday. Anybody whos interested in the save post here and i will send a VM when i upload it.

Some details about the save:
Patch: 11.2 with LFC marshalls january update (later updated to 11.3)
Database size: Medium
Leagues: England- Championship and above.
Spain- Liga BBVA only
Italy- Serie A only
Ireland- Second division and above *

Ireland is a custom database with a new league system and better prize money. I didnt edit coefs so no change if you ignore Ireland. No finances edited but Liverpool play their games at New Anfield (73,000 all seater) This is a stadium that was in original database.
Never had any crash dumps and the Game runs fine.

awesome frickin sauce!!

:) this will get me back into FM, havent played it in months

Ok guys. Will let you know on Friday. Will either be late afternoon or early evening. Also for anybody that wants to know more about the custom database heres the thread on it and explains a bit more about it. : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/66365-32-team-irish-league.html

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I'll be intrested in the game.

awesome frickin sauce!!

Do you guys want the save before i bought big in the summer or where the save is at now? Around feb 2014?
Summer game still has Lavezzi,Lucas,Glen Johnson and Transfers of around £180M...
Or Feb save. First in league..mostly english squad but not great bank balance due to new wages and transfers. Up to yourselves as i have both saves still on laptop.

Ok guys. Will let you know on Friday. Will either be late afternoon or early evening. Also for anybody that wants to know more about the custom database heres the thread on it and explains a bit more about it. : http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/66365-32-team-irish-league.html

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Do you guys want the save before i bought big in the summer or where the save is at now? Around feb 2014?
Summer game still has Lavezzi,Lucas,Glen Johnson and Transfers of around £180M...
Or Feb save. First in league..mostly english squad but not great bank balance due to new wages and transfers. Up to yourselves as i have both saves still on laptop.

The Feb 2014 save, I would prefer.

In the screenshot, it says you're in 2012... Yet you said "For the past 3 seasons"

Doesn't make sense, does it?

The Feb 2014 save, I would prefer.

Ok.ill let you know when its up.

In the screenshot, it says you're in 2012... Yet you said "For the past 3 seasons"

Doesn't make sense, does it?

Yeah,i was in march 2013 when i posted this. Just had a screenshot of the team from the end of 2012 which was the same players. Am in jan/febuary 2014 now, dont know exact date right now as i dont have fm on this pc. If your sceptical i can put up a screenshot whenever i get a chance.

---------- Post added 07/05/2011 at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 04/05/2011 at 07:19 PM ----------

I'll be intrested in the game.

awesome frickin sauce!!

Im uploading the file now but it says it will be 28 minutes. Sorry i havnt had a chance to post it earlier.
Will post it in here once it has been uploaded guys. :)

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Ok heres the link:
Liverpool and Ireland Test.fm

If it doesnt work VM me. :)

Thank you!

No problem mate. If you need suggestions id sell Reina,Lavezzi and any other foreigners in the squad. The domestic bias is 82% percent or something like that. I have another save in Febuary but resigned from the club due to being bored. January one still has the players playing close to the top of the league. If youd rather my other save where we have 150M in the bank the previous january let me know and i could upload for you. :)

i advice you to try martin galvan and fellaini and hemsik ,and ivan patcheco

Back