filipe_18

Reaction score
I'm currnetly playing with Liverpool on my 1st season. And i need a LB, an AML and a backup ST (possibly a wonderkid) for Suarez and Carroll. I have 40 million to spend.

Note: I'm using the LFC Marshall january update.

For AML I use Eden Hazard in my game. I got him for $30 million in my first season and I know AML isn't his natural position but playing him their mostly in 37 league starts he scored 8 goals 10 assists with a 7.23 average rating. In all competitions for me he had 56 starts, 65 total appearances with 13 goals 30 assists 9 Man of Match with a 7.43 rating. I figure when Gerrard retires/becomes ineffective I can slot Hazard into his more natural AMC. Regardless kid is a stud. For LB I would try and get Taiwo on a free transfer if you want to go cheap or get Joe Mattock he is a good young player that develops quickly.

LB:Coentrao>>10 mil
AML&ST all in one>>>>NEYMAR 18 mil maybe or more

For backup striker wonderkid you can't go wrong with Lukaku.

AML - Neymar/Hazard
LB - Trasch/Coentrao
ST - Lukaku/Boubacar

Ok id go for Eden Hazard or Sanchez for about £18M as AML
Fabio Coentrao as LB for £10-12M
And Lukaka(Advanced forward £9M) or Kadlec ( £5M poacher)

Hope this helps

Coentrao - LB
Eljero Elia - AML
Vaclav Kadlec or Lukaku - ST

What do you guys think of Muniain, my scouts say that he is better than Lukaku or Neymar or Kadlec.

AML: Hulk! hes been my player of the year two seasons running hes class!
LB: Taiwo (sp) Nigerian lad also very very good, and consistent.
ST: Kadlec.

LB: Coentrao
AML: Elia or Young
ST: Conner Wickham or Lukaku or Van Wolfswinkel

What do you guys think of Muniain, my scouts say that he is better than Lukaku or Neymar or Kadlec.

Dont believe your scout,they dont always give best opinion.
Lukaku has -10 pa on LFCMarshalls update. Munian is ok but wont develop as much.

LB: Diego Contento (Bayern), Domenico Criscito (Genoa).
AML: Juan Manuel Vargas (Fiorentina).
ST: Khouma Babacar (Fiorentina), Borja Baston (Atletico Madrid), Ishak Belfodil (Lyon), Mattia Destro (Inter, on loan at Genoa).

with marshall#s update you cant buy coentrao for 9m
My recommendation are
LB Roberto Carlos 1.5m or Capdevilla around 2.3m both good for another year to get jack robinson to improve.
AML Ruiz - FC twente 13.5m ( can also play ST :)
ST Lukaku for around 7m
15m still to spend I would get Badelj for 4m and c benitez 1.5m and of course enyeama 270k for keeper back up....maybe look at jackson martinez ( i think that his surname for 1.5m of Jaguares) maybe Marveaux for 3.5m
also sign Dede form vasco he is on a free and is a class defender who will improve too!!!

Last edited: