Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
Hello I have just started a game as Liverpool and am in my 1st season using lfc marshalls latest update (V3) I have so far signed:
  • Renan (Gk)
  • M. Sakho (DC)
  • A. Turan (AMR)
  • Lenny Nangis (ST)
  • T. Courtois (GK)
I currently have £45 million pound left here is my current team.

* The 1st player in every position is my first choice and the second is my second choice, ect.

GK- Reina, Doni, Renan, Courtois
DR- G. Johnson, M. Kelly
DC- Carragher, Skrtel
DC- Agger, Sakho
DL- Aurelio, Insua, Dodo (arriving in January)
DM- Lucas, Aquilani
MC- Gerrard, Henderson
MC- Meireless, Adam
AMR- A. Turan, D. Kuyt
AML- Downing, Maxi
ST- L. Suarez, A. Carroll, D. Pacheco

Where do you think I could improve upon and which players do you think would do so.
Thanks for all suggestions in advance.

Definately LB, try and get Leighton Baines, Aly Cissokho or Lucas Digne to fill that gap.

Definately LB, try and get Leighton Baines, Aly Cissokho or Lucas Digne to fill that gap.

ok thanks will defo try to sign a LB looking at either leighton Baines or Benouit Tremoulinas

a young striker as third choice to push pacheco, lukaku, wickham, boubacar sp? my vote would go to kadlec though

Might wanna bring in Papadopoulos or Otamendi to replace the aging carra.
Skrtel isn't bad but you will want somone better and Agger likes to hurt himself so Sakho will probably replace him.

If you do want a young striker to bring through get Romelu Lukaku, Harry Kane, Sergio Araujo or Vaclav Kadlec.
Kadlec and Lukaku start of the best, I usually buy Sergio Araujo though and give him time to improve seeing as though Suarez is only 24.

Last edited:
Thanks TJD07 and Rulebrit, will definately sign a young striker, preferably Harry Kane as he is English and either Papadopoulos/ Otamendi/ Musacchio

I'd go for Papadopoulos first, cheapest and usually turns out the best I find.
If you can't/don't want him get Otamendi.

A great team you have there already. I suppose if you have £45 million you colud buy a top quality striker such as Cavani or Aguero.

I was thinking about Aguero but he just would not fit in my team I suppose and I now have signed Tremoulinas and Sergio Araujo and he is out on loan but Papadopoulos would not join me and Porto want £25m for Otamendi so I might get C. Samba and ship out Skrtel is that a wise move?

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Also I have signed Maxi Pereira and sent Kelly out on loan

I wouldn't bother signing Aguero unless you plan on selling Carroll and Suarez.

Hmm young CB's
Look at Sebastian Toro, Tobias Figueiredo (16 years old so needs time to improve), Mats Hummels(expensive but worth it 15mil?) and i'd suggest sakho but you'd have to pay 20mil+ or so for him too.

To say the truth, I don't really think u should have Carroll.

I wouldn't bother signing Aguero unless you plan on selling Carroll and Suarez.

Hmm young CB's
Look at Sebastian Toro, Tobias Figueiredo (16 years old so needs time to improve), Mats Hummels(expensive but worth it 15mil?) and i'd suggest sakho but you'd have to pay 20mil+ or so for him too.

I already have Sakho and Mats Hummels rejected me

Aha my bad, forgot you'd signed Sakho already :p

Ive got Hummels, but cant for the life of find Alvaro Pereira.. been looking time after time, search doesnt find him, search the uruguay team not their, porto team, not there.. can someone tell me where or how to find pereira please? Its a recently started game so still in 2010.
Ive even tried searching on pereiras other name of daniel barragan..

Ive got Hummels, but cant for the life of find Alvaro Pereira.. been looking time after time, search doesnt find him, search the uruguay team not their, porto team, not there.. can someone tell me where or how to find pereira please? Its a recently started game so still in 2010.
His brother in the game? If so find him and check his personal section.
Alvaro should be on there, if he's clickable then he's in the game somewhere.

I'm on about the pereira that plays for Benfica mate

attacking right mid i would recommend srna or hulk look in the Portuguese league and turkish for good but cheap players like cardozo saviola eduardo players like that pls say if it helped

attacking right mid i would recommend srna or hulk look in the Portuguese league and turkish for good but cheap players like cardozo saviola eduardo players like that pls say if it helped

Thanks looking at Hulk and ok it helped :p