Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
Hi am going to start a Liverpool game later tonight so would like to know what players every one thinks i should sign I have an idea on who to buy but wanted to know your suggestions as I dont yet know my budget I can not provide any more info, sorry.

Thanks In Advance

The budget is like £2m, so you cant really splash out

your budget is pretty shocking so its hard to name players

Sell:
Riera[If he wants to leave, maybe jan]
Babel
Aurelio
Lucas
Gerrard [I do anyway]

Buy:
Vuckevic [Sporting Lisbon]
Moutinho [If you sell Gerrard]
Any LB you like really
Sandro
If you have any more another midfielder.

Sell:
Riera[If he wants to leave, maybe jan]
Babel
Aurelio
Lucas
Gerrard [I do anyway]

Buy:
Vuckevic [Sporting Lisbon]
Moutinho [If you sell Gerrard]
Any LB you like really
Sandro
If you have any more another midfielder.

You are a Liverpool fan yet you sell Gerrard. Not only that but you replace him with Moutinho..:O

You are a Liverpool fan yet you sell Gerrard. Not only that but you replace him with Moutinho..:O

I always sell Gerrard in FM because hes like 29. Moutinho and Sandro are beast and young.
Before Sneijder went to Inter he was always my replacment. Moutinho is an asist machine :)

how much do you generally get for gerrard and who buys him ?

thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming

I always sell Gerrard in FM because hes like 29. Moutinho and Sandro are beast and young.
Before Sneijder went to Inter he was always my replacment. Moutinho is an asist machine :)
Plus he's always injured. Verratti? If you get an update someones made, you get a bit more money, 5M or so, and the club's up for sale. Lukaku over 48 Months, 10M or so, he'll be good back up and a wonderkid over Torres.

sold that lucas leiva and buy miguel veloso instead, he'll only cost around 11-12 million £ and he'll become one of the best deep-lying playmakers

have just started the game real madrid made a 50 million pound bid for gerrard and have £6 million to start with

Last edited:
accept it and buy gourcuff for 18 - 20 million. i spent 17.75

I accepted and bought sergio ramos for 35 million ( a bargain I know) by un setteling him and I bought Jao moutinho for 16 million and after selling my fringe players I purchased Vargas, Boubacar and G. Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.