cfc12345

Reaction score
Currently having a break from my Stevenage save and I have decided to start a Liverpool save as I have seen alot of people on this site managing the club and they look like a good and fun team to manage so I thought I might aswell give it ago and basicly Im stuck on who I should buy and sell so if anyone can help I would very much Appreciate it, thanks :D.

Well you need:

A back up RB
A Winger
A Striker

Winger/ striker are the priorities!

Winger: Bryan Ruiz, Afellay, Hazard, Elia - All can eb brought for aroun 8-14Million and are all quality buys
Striker: Not really sure tbh llorente will eb expensive but there are alot of players who you could search
RB: There is a trnasfer listed RB from valenica which you can get for 850k and he quality back up for glen :)

Well you need:

A back up RB
A Winger
A Striker

Winger/ striker are the priorities!

Winger: Bryan Ruiz, Afellay, Hazard, Elia - All can eb brought for aroun 8-14Million and are all quality buys
Striker: Not really sure tbh llorente will eb expensive but there are alot of players who you could search
RB: There is a trnasfer listed RB from valenica which you can get for 850k and he quality back up for glen :)

is the rb from Valencia Bruno by any chance mate ??

Yep thats the one... as its not essential for only 850k it quality :)

I brought bryan ruiz but afellay prob the next best one.. hazard bit more expensive and elia about 10mil ish

Loan Poulsen with option to buy, same with Jovanovic, both over the hill and ****.

Buy Steven Defour (About 7M)
Bleed through Danny Wilson, and play 4-2-3-1. Lucas is very good on the game, him with Merieles and Defour are adequate for CM's, with playing Shelvy sometimes. Perhaps Gago if offered to you
We have really good young players (Pacheco, Suso, Jack Robinson, Kelly, Amoo, Ince, N'gog, Wilson, Shelvy, Mavinga, Sama) make sure you bleed them through.

Luis Suarez I got for about 7 million, aswell as Santa Cruz and Lukaku on loan for the season (Good cover/cheap)
Xhedan Shiqari (SP) is a good player you can get cheap. Aswell as Dodo
Basically, aim for a:

Reina
Johnson Carra Agger Aurelio (When fit)
Lucas/Merieles (Defour)
Kuyt Gerrard Shiqari/Babel/Maxi Etc
Torres (Santa Cruz/Lukaku for back-up)

That team got me 3rd place EPL finish. Need any more help, VM me :)

Tbh i didnt sign anyone at all.... put no transfer budgets until january..

top of the league half way through january no cheating with the exact team when starting the game :)
Brought ruiz in jan that it.... played 22 and top :)
final of league cup and 5th round of FA and first knockout round of europa league so going strong in everything haha

Loan Poulsen with option to buy, same with Jovanovic, both over the hill and ****.

Buy Steven Defour (About 7M)
Bleed through Danny Wilson, and play 4-2-3-1. Lucas is very good on the game, him with Merieles and Defour are adequate for CM's, with playing Shelvy sometimes. Perhaps Gago if offered to you
We have really good young players (Pacheco, Suso, Jack Robinson, Kelly, Amoo, Ince, N'gog, Wilson, Shelvy, Mavinga, Sama) make sure you bleed them through.

Luis Suarez I got for about 7 million, aswell as Santa Cruz and Lukaku on loan for the season (Good cover/cheap)
Xhedan Shiqari (SP) is a good player you can get cheap. Aswell as Dodo
Basically, aim for a:

Reina
Johnson Carra Agger Aurelio (When fit)
Lucas/Merieles (Defour)
Kuyt Gerrard Shiqari/Babel/Maxi Etc
Torres (Santa Cruz/Lukaku for back-up)

That team got me 3rd place EPL finish. Need any more help, VM me :)

Alot of help thanks mate :D was planning to give alot of the youngsters some game time as they can turn great especially Shelvey, Wilson and Pacheco :D.

Will keep you guys updated on who I sign :).

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Just signed Robert Pires for free just for more back up and Roque Santa Cruz for 2.4mil :)

Alot of help thanks mate :D was planning to give alot of the youngsters some game time as they can turn great especially Shelvey, Wilson and Pacheco :D.

Will keep you guys updated on who I sign :).

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Just signed Robert Pires for free just for more back up and Roque Santa Cruz for 2.4mil :)

Susoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

signed Bruno for 850k and Afellay for 8.25 mil :D

Jovanovic has left on a seasons long loan

edit: signed Defour for 6mil :)

signed Maxwell for 4.2 mil as he was offered to me by his agent :)

Last edited: