Liverpool are no longer a big club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would still count Liverpool as a big club. They just hired the wrong manager, I like Hodgson but he is a mid-table manager at the most imo.

Liverpool are still a big club but they need to stop relying on 2 or 3 players, sack Hodgson and start bringing fresh faces in. They don't need to spend big, just wisely!

Load of bullshit, with the right manager and belief we will always be a big club. Obviously atm were not good enough to challenge for the league but were in a bad spot at the moment. No one can ever rule us out though, within 2-3 years we will be back in them champions league spots.

Of course not.

Not as if they have the joint most league titles in England, and one of the biggest fan bases.

As a liverpool fan I do hold a fear that we are loosing stature at the moment, but we are still a big club, massive in terms of world football. All it takes is a better manager, and a few decent players and we will be back in the top four. Sanchez is defo talking out of his **** there.

lol u gotta laugh ok liverpool are falling but never that bad there r still alot of big names who would join lfc and y??? of course we r still big team WHAT A MUPPET

theres too much history, fanbase, and general interest in the club for them to not be a big club imo

Neither are any team in England then, seeing as we're the most successful? oO)

Anyway, who the **** is Lawrie Sanchez? (rhetorical question, I know who he is)

LOL, who cares what Lawrie Sanchez says, Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world, probably the 2nd biggest in england and they have a huge fan base.

I totally agree with every single one of you. It's like saying Leeds aren't a big club just because there in the Championship but Leeds are a big club and defo bigger then some of the current Premier League teams.A club just doesn't lose its status as a big club unless ofcourse there liquidated or whatever but Sanchez stop talking out of your ****!

I feel for Liverpool they are a "big" club but slowly they are fading away, but if they get rid of Woy and sign a few decentish players they will be back

This guy should have been dropped on his head at birth. Complete idiot.

Of corse Liverpool are still a big club. But i do think they arn't as attractive too players or managers these days.

I feel for Liverpool they are a "big" club but slowly they are fading away, but if they get rid of Woy and sign a few decentish players they will be back

Hardly, we've already faded away. The new owners should take us back to the top (not instantly) and bring a stability to the club that has generally been there in the past.

We'll always be a big club.

Is like River Plate, a club does not lose his status of be a giant or his +100 years of history for a couple bad years, Liverpool still being the bigger team in the EPL like we still being the bigger´s in the Argentinian league and in America.

well they have alot of history, that said the fans live in the past and shouldn't expect champions league qualification any time soon

"Former Fulham and Northern Ireland boss manager Lawrie Sanche", I'm afraid that sums it up for me.

Lawrie Sanchez is a massive tool.

Anything that comes out of his mouth isn't threadworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.