Status
Not open for further replies.

superswans10

Reaction score
It's official, liverpool are accually the crapest team i've managed on football manager.

I use 10 different tactics, including lee's winning tactic and they cant even beat ****** bolton wanderers. The 9.3.0 is so predictable like I score, and straight after I score they kick off straight away I say to myself "there going to score a equaliser" they switch the ball to the wing, cross it in and guess what? 1-1.

Warning to fellow FM players,
Watch out for liverpool as they are SHOCKING!

Well, since there have been plenty of success stories with people managing Liverpool, I imagine it's you that is 's**t'.

Don't worry, we can't all be good.

Lol, your a funny fella arent you mate? Is that why I managed swansea, got them up to the premiership in first season and managed to finnish 12th? Liverpool are ****, just like in real life this season. ;)

The fact that you used 10 different tactics is probaly the reason you are so ****, you have to give your players a chance to adapt to your tactic.

Its not the tactics its you and your obvious impatience.

Ive created 2 tactics for Liverpool and won every competition going with them both,i also recently tested betterhalfs 442 top teams tactic with them and won the treble.

Pointless thread.Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.