ahmedrizny

Reaction score
LIVERPOOL announces new manager Rolando Vlari to take over from Brendan Rodgers

Liverpool fans and the footballing world are stunned to the news that Brendan Rodgers has resigned effective from today and an unknown Italian Manager has been appointed.

Transfers are coming in thick and fast, with long serving Goal keeper Pepe Rei
na leaving to Arsenal for $20.5 M. Glen Johnson leaves to Chelsea for $16.5M. and Reserve GK Doni leaves to Udinese for $2.1M. Also Joe Cole and Brad Jones are released to ease on the wage bill as well.

Transfers brought in include Goakeeper Jack Butland from Birmingham for $9.5M. and Guillaume Horau from PSG for $3.5M.

Game 1
EURO CUP, third qualifying Round, first leg at Vlorë, Albania

Transfers coming in Goakeeper Carlo Cudicini from Tottenham for $160K. Center Back Raul Albiol from Real Madrid for $11M.

Game 2
EURO CUP, third qualifying Round, Second Leg at Anfield, Liverpool

View attachment 303542View attachment 303544
Liverpool
Flamurtari
L. Suarez (32, 70)
F. Borini (45)

Premiership starts today, first game of the season is a Merseyside Derby against Everton, with a sellout crowd of 39,400 people watching at Goodison Park. I start with a asymmetric 4-5-1
Butland
Kelly-Agger-Skrtel-Enrique
Sahin
Allen- Henderson-Gerrard-Borini
Suarez

Game 3
PREMIER Division, Matchday One at Goodison Park, Liverpool

View attachment 303798
View attachment 303542
Everton
Liverpool
D. Agger (10)

Last edited:
Always like to follow other Liverpool saves! What positions are you looking to strengthen?

i need a defensive midfielder and a good wide man, have let Joe Cole and Downing go.

LIVERPOOL is shocked and dumped out of the Euro Cup. Defeat to Hearts on 2-1 aggregate score means Liverpool will not be participating in Europe this season. Does this means more pressure for new Boss Rolando Vlari?

For DM my best recommendation would be Lorenzo Crisetig. I got him on a free after 14/15, in the 5 seasons since he's been absolutely boss, now my captain, valued at £26.5 million. Also set him training as a CM soon after signing and he became a natural, top player.

View attachment 303808View attachment 303809

As regards wide players I'd have a look at Miroslav Stoch. In the first season I had him he got 14 goals and 8 assists in the league. Bought for £10.5 and sold for £23.5 three seasons after, give Sterling and Ibe as much game time as possible as Sterling will become world class, and while not maybe as good Ibe should be there or thereabouts.

No worries, look forward to updates! Make sure to get a top scouting network put in, the starting one is pretty disapointing in quantity and quality.

with the Euro Cup exit behind us things are not getting any better, I changed the formation to a 4-3-3, and was totally hammered by a dominant Stoke side. Pressure is beginning to mount so early. With so many goals conceded its time to rethink tactics.

Game 6
PREMIER Division, Matchday TWO at Britannia Stadium, Stoke-on-Trent

View attachment 303811 http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...pool-back-glory-1215694986-everton_logo-1.jpg
303542d1358930160-liverpool-back-glory-liverpool_fc.svg.png
Stoke
Liverpool

Our Second Away game takes us to Norwich, with 13 minutes played Suarez breaks an arm, and is substituted with Joe Allen coming on. The only goal of the game comes from Nolito (who is on loan from Sporting Lisbon).

with the goal coming in at 63 minutes, the game springs to life Joe Allen is sent off at 70 minutes. and with 9 men there was time for Norwich captain Grant Holt to miss a PENALTY on 79 minutes. Actually it was Butland who made a great save diving to his left.

Game 7
PREMIER Division, Matchday THREE at Carrow Road, Norwich

View attachment 303841
303542d1358930160-liverpool-back-glory-liverpool_fc.svg.png
Norwich
Liverpool

First Home Match of the season and its matchday Four against WestHam. Fabio Borini with 2 goals and Horau's first goal for the Club.

Back to back home games and back to back wins. This time against a plucky Swansea side. Borini, Kelly and Henderson on target for Liverpool

With 5 games played in the League Liverpool find themselves in 3rd place. lets see if we can maintain the current form.

Last edited:
renew carragher? for what? just let him retire and hire him as a coach!

Interesting transfer choices, nice to see you succeeding despite them.

well i am still looking to bring the wage bill down, will sell Agger and bring in Alderweireld from Ajax. Trying to get rid of Assaidi too, which i find is a useless player.

Eventhough we are unbeaten in the league for quite sometime, we are beaten in the FA Cup by Swansea. Those who are wondering i am using Raheem Sterling as a striker.

So Liverpool only has the League to play for being dumped out of all Cup competitions.

View attachment 304402

You are doing very well for Liverpool they are tough to manage this year

Game 28, with 10 more games to its a Two Horse Race for the Premiership, Manchester was coming to town, so it was adamant we beat them to close the gap to 3 points at the top. Suarez has been finding it difficult to score and has gone on a few matches without scoring, but had to start with Suarez as he is always a big game player.

View attachment 304420
Suarez on 44 minutes.