pjwal

Reaction score
There. I am at Liverpool. Year - June 2015. Budget - 40mil Pounds. I am hoping to sign 3 players, a DM a CB and an RW in that

Also, Nemanja Matic is transfer listed by Barcelona. How good is he?

Matic's PA is low but stats are decent. It's your choice, really. Take a look at Diego Reyes, Can also play as CB if you need a backup CB. RW, do you play possession based game or direct attacking/Counter-attacking which requires running at defense? Juan Fernando Quintero, He's primarily CAM but can be trained to play on either wings, and is extremely good for possession football (Technical abilities and through balls) but not so much for direct running (low pace/acc and work rate). I got Juan Fernando cheaply in 2014 so can't predict price for 2015. Bought for 13M and asked only for 20k wages, sweet. I got Anchor man - Lars Bender for 17M but buying him may not leave you with enough money to buy a CB. Have you bought the wonderkids? Balanta and Doria?

Or look for regens, you can get regens in teenage with decent stats for backup, after few months they become good enough for rotation.

Bender brothers are too expensive. Got Balanta for 6mil and bid for Lamela (RW) as he had a monster season with Spurs. Don't think he'll be cheap though. Maybe sign Gabriel Torje? Can't seem to find anyone else decent. Will look into Quintero

I have 110M to spend and yet I can't find quality players. :p I'm playing with Chelsea, need a left footed right winger. Di Maria costs 50M+ and I don't want to pay hefty agent fee. I got Quintero instead, left footed, I've set him to develop his weaker foot. Also training him for AMR position.

I have 110M to spend and yet I can't find quality players. :p I'm playing with Chelsea, need a left footed right winger. Di Maria costs 50M+ and I don't want to pay hefty agent fee. I got Quintero instead, left footed, I've set him to develop his weaker foot. Also training him for AMR position.

Domenico Berardi/Sign an AML with Right foot and play Hazard AMR/Lamela (costly though and rivalry issue).

Easily Erik Lamela. Although, he'll be expensive.. I got him for 50 Million $ in the second year, but he was worth every bit.. But if Hazard and Lamela have a rivalry issue, steer clear of him.. One or both will start complaining to press, and request transfer. Happened with Inter on my United save, iirc. You could try Oxlade Chamberlain, although I doubt if Arsenal'd want to sell to Chelsea..

Last edited:
Easily Erik Lamela. Although, he'll be expensive.. I got him for 50 Million $ in the second year, but he was worth every bit.. But if Hazard and Lamela have a rivalry issue, steer clear of him.. One or both will start complaining to press, and request transfer. Happened with Inter on my United save, iirc. You could try Oxlade Chamberlain, although I doubt if Arsenal'd want to sell to Chelsea..
He was unrealistic target and rivalry issue b/w spurs and Chelsea. Not b/w players xD Nah, I got Quintero, developing him. I needed a right winger with strong left foot, Hazard is very good at left flank for me, Schurrle is ****.

Ah >_> I'm a United fan, so I forgot about the Spurs Chelsea rivalry for a bit there =P Does Quintero turn out to be any good, though? He has decent attributes at Chelsea in the second year;; Just realised you were talking about Juan Fernando Quintero. Of course, you could try for Shaqiri, but Bayern would never sell him, atleast for a reasonable price. Also, Schurrle is **** this year T_T Chelsea have transfer listed him for 6.5 million $, and have no takers. Wonder why that is, he was a monster last year.

Also, if you want a good, temporary cheap option, why not try Arjen Robben. Should be something, bringing him back to Chelsea, and he should be good enough at RW, until you develop Quintero to how you want him..

On an unrelated note, Chelsea have a winger named Quintero in my save too, lol >_>

I'm against Oldies xD I prefer to have a young squad. Schurrle's shoots from distance PPM destroys him, and his stats are utter ****, passing 10? seriously? could be 12/13, yes he does give up ball when pressed but not that bad. Also should have had "Curls ball" he scores awesome curlers in real life. Chelsea have too many attacking mids, many of them are likely to complain and get transfer listed because of no/less first team football, just ****** them. xD Juan Fernando Quintero has some really good stats, I've set his training as Role - IF - Heavy|Position - AM(R)|PPM - Develop weaker foot.

His stats declined initially (Happens when you try to train a player to new position) but have soared since, performs really well, although inconsistent. But many want right footed right winger to whip in crosses from byline instead of inverted wingers. Shaqiri had a serious injury in my save and wouldn't come under 40M anyway.
Juan Fernando Quintero also has PPM [Places shots]. He's my backup to Juan Mata so that's very good because he's taking very low wages and came cheap for a quality player.

Quintero is a good player. You might want to look at Iancu and Stanciu, both are very good and versatile players. Can play in the hole, and on both flanks too. Douglas Costa from Shakhtar is also a really good left footed right winger.

I invariably never need that many AMC =P;; I focus on a 4-2-3-1, and in Kagawa, Meyer and Januzaj, I've more than enough to satisfy my needs;; Btw, Kagawa, along with Isco seem to be the best AMC I've seen ingame, across saves. Both perform consistently well, strange considering United never play Kagawa in his natural position.. T_T

Oscar was transfer listed on my United save, was thinking of getting him to train to DLP, but before that could happen, he was removed from the transfer list.. So sad. Kevin Du Bruyne went to Bayern in the 2nd year for 44.5 Million $ though >_>

I invariably never need that many AMC =P;; I focus on a 4-2-3-1, and in Kagawa, Meyer and Januzaj, I've more than enough to satisfy my needs;; Btw, Kagawa, along with Isco seem to be the best AMC I've seen ingame, across saves. Both perform consistently well, strange considering United never play Kagawa in his natural position.. T_T

Oscar was transfer listed on my United save, was thinking of getting him to train to DLP, but before that could happen, he was removed from the transfer list.. So sad. Kevin Du Bruyne went to Bayern in the 2nd year for 44.5 Million $ though >_>
Real Madrid just bid 42.5M on KdB in 2nd season, rejected. Oscar is beast as DLP/Box to box. His long shots are very very good (His decisions is 17/18 compared to Pogba's 5), His tackling is 13 after a year, so is his marking, also trained him to do through balls often, has comes deep to get ball, it's just amazing. I use 4-3-3 primarily,

Hazard - Left wing, Mata - Right wing (both Inside forwards(s) - Inverted wingers), Oscar as AP (attack) paired with Chalobah/Lampard as Box to Box. I don't think 4-2-3-1 works all that in the game because of pivot. I always have two players for every position, or sometimes utility players like De Bruyne who can play everywhere in the field, from pivot (yes even as DM, lol) to striker (F9 when struggling with injuries).

Actually, 4-2-3-1 works beautifully for me;; probably because I'm United, and can get very very good players where needed, but yeah;; Had even gone on an unbeaten streak for 46 games in the same tactic, and invariably don't need to change it..

And yeah, I have backups for every position too;; Utility players are a bit rare, although Kagawa can generally play anywhere upfront. Phil Jones is my RB, along with Rafael, and outstanding at it. Papadopoulous/Fellaini are my BWM, with the other midfield position varying from BTB or DLP, and used by Fletcher, Carrick or Cleverley. Fletcher has been toned down a bit too, from the previous game, as has been Cleverley. I have El Shaarawy and Draxler for left[Draxler submitted a transfer request, so got him for cheap in the second season], and Lamela/Zaha on the right. I play them as Wingers, with a Poacher upfront.[Generally Rooney/Hernandez], although Hernandez seems to be very very erratic upfront, to say the least for me..

Also, we seem to have hijacked this thread.. >_>

Actually, 4-2-3-1 works beautifully for me;; probably because I'm United, and can get very very good players where needed, but yeah;; Had even gone on an unbeaten streak for 46 games in the same tactic, and invariably don't need to change it..

And yeah, I have backups for every position too;; Utility players are a bit rare, although Kagawa can generally play anywhere upfront. Phil Jones is my RB, along with Rafael, and outstanding at it. Papadopoulous/Fellaini are my BWM, with the other midfield position varying from BTB or DLP, and used by Fletcher, Carrick or Cleverley. Fletcher has been toned down a bit too, from the previous game, as has been Cleverley. I have El Shaarawy and Draxler for left[Draxler submitted a transfer request, so got him for cheap in the second season], and Lamela/Zaha on the right. I play them as Wingers, with a Poacher upfront.[Generally Rooney/Hernandez], although Hernandez seems to be very very erratic upfront, to say the least for me..

Also, we seem to have hijacked this thread.. >_>
Yeah we do, I was wondering that as well. xD

I have excellent regens coming up to replace my current first team players, (Out of which only one has reached his prime, lol). Chelsea has a bunch of great and young attacking players already. In real the pivot players are something in b/w DM and CM. There isn't that much difference. I don't like playing two Anchors/DM, I play one Anchor/Half back and one b2b but that's too much difference b/w them. 2CMs idk never work for me. I play quick 4-3-3, high tempo and usually hit teams on the break, high scoring games, I score A LOT of goals. I don't use a single tactic though, I change a lot in game itself. I didn't go unbeaten for long but I won an astonishing 31 games in a season. 31W5D2L, scored over 100 goals. Got Torres firing, finishing with 37 goals (24 goals) because he's good at counter (His pace is good).

Last post offtopic xD