Liverpool Confirm Torres Wants To Leave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_widnell

Reaction score
Don't delete this thread like the last one but:

The Telegraph and The Times (Rory Smith and Tony Barrett), both with very credible sources have reported that although no transfer request has been submitted, the Liverpool striker has expressed his desire to leave to manager Kenny Dalglish and senior figures at Anfield following a £35 million bid from Chelsea.

Rory Smith of the Telegraph said: "Torres has, indeed, told LFC he would like to move to Chelsea. No formal transfer request. LFC adamant he's not for sale.

"If you don't believe me, that's not a problem. More will be revealed at whatever time it is newspapers appear online these days."

Tony Barrett of the Times newspaper said: "For all those saying Torres story is wrong, no one would be happier than me if it was. But it's not."

Although Liverpool are adamant he is not for sale, this overshadows Suarez's arrival and could put it in jeopardy. I think the summer would be the time to let Torres on his way, should he leave as we could (attempt to) replace him.

remember I broke this story before SSN, BBC and all the papers had a chance, so watch guys ;]

Last edited:
It will be deleted at mods like to keep everything in one place.

its not on offical site its a load of bull by the press

Just use the other thread innit.

No need to have two threads about the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.