liverpool could sell gerrard and torres?

well i read this earlier and it would be amazing if this was to happen. i personaly think torres would end up back in spain but as for gerrard his goal is to win the premiership so dont write off chelsea, manure and city.

Its what City need.. But what Liverpool have to keep.
No chance of us getting them, we've got more chance of signing Terry.

cant see gerrard ever leaving liverpool if im honest. torres however, could go back to spain or either chelsea/arsenal. as much as i would love a torres-rooney partnership at united, its a massive longshot...

terry will never leave chelsea he dosent have to. in my world i would like to let ballack go back to germany to finish his carrear and bring in stevie g

This is pure speculation.. If you read what Rafa said in his interview you can see they are just trying so hard to read between the lines.. They won't leave.. Liverpool will die without them :l

This is pure speculation.. If you read what Rafa said in his interview you can see they are just trying so hard to read between the lines.. They won't leave.. Liverpool will die without them :l

if liverpool dont make the top 4 they cant compete with the champions league wages if they are not in the competition. gerrard and torres are the top payed players at the club and without the champions league revinue liverpool just wont survive.

Its not a case of what the players want, if Liverpool don't make the top 4 they may be forced to sell their best players due to the financial state they are in at the moment. If they do go, the only teams i can see Gerrard going to are City, Barca or Madrid. Torres will go to either Barca or Madrid, i don't think he likes the Chelsea players atall, him and Terry always get into fights when we play Liverpool.

mmmmm imagine a torres, drogba partnership haha. dreamy

@CJACKO11

Manure? You mean Manchester United

..Chel-****

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

same thing

@CJACKO11

Manure? You mean Manchester United

..Chel-****

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

same thing

haha ok im sorry 'Manchester United Football Club' better my friend

if only torres came to arsenal. could never see wenger paying what hes worth

if liverpool dont make the top 4 they cant compete with the champions league wages if they are not in the competition. gerrard and torres are the top payed players at the club and without the champions league revinue liverpool just wont survive.
yeah look wot happend to leeds. they did not qualify for the champions league and then leeds collapsed, i am not say liverpool will go down the same route,but without champion league they will have to sell their top players beause of the debt they are in so liverpool would struggle to keep hold of the top assets

Gerrard has said he would never leave Liverpool and recently signed a 5 year contract and said he will retire when it finishes.

Gerrard has said he would never leave Liverpool and recently signed a 5 year contract and said he will retire when it finishes.

yer i understand that but liverpool mite not be able to pay him that contract thats what we are trying to say. he may be liverpool through and through but his not going to play and not get paid is he.

Yeah, I agreed with BenWorthoLfc. Gerrard would never leave since he is the only one now that can bring success to Liverpool. As for Torres, I can see loyalty in him since everyone in the club loves him. And the league is still goin and Liverpool still have chances. Cheers Reds!

Cant see Gerrard leaving to be honest, torres might tho although its either stay in the premiership with liverpool or go back to spain because i cant see him signing for chelsea, man utd and wenger wont splash the cash either.

Tho i wouldnt like torres at arsenal anyway as van persies one of my favourite players and i feel he offers much much more to arsenal than torres.

gerrard will never leave, torres will if liverpoo dnt qualify. i dont c him going to real madrid because of the rivalry between them and athletico madrid.

Yeah, the boy is Atletico through and through so a move to Real is very unlikely. He has stated his desire in the past to play in the El Clasico though, so Barca cannot be ruled out.