adityajain

Reaction score
Hii.. I am currently playing as Liverpool and in the start of season 2.

I currently have Ljajic,Hoilett,Zezinho,Lucas(Sao Paulo),Pacheco,Suso,Shelvey for attacking mid role for future and Jovanovic,Cole,Gerrard,Suarez etc for present.

Currently,i got Neymar when i asked the board to sign him(i was just doing fun and and never expected them to accept request lol) and Elia is available for 21 mn euros(his clause @ Sunderland) and i am close in buying him.

I am wondering which players should i sell????

Also i need a quality CB for Liverpool. Using LFC MARSHALL patch so Ranocchia,Adil Rami etc not possible!! :(

thats shitloads of players. just leave Elia, why do you need him so bad if you already have an awesome team?

You've gone Real Madrid. If you don't need the player, don't buy him :) simples

Hmm!! Actually most of them are too young and not developed enough to win titles! I want to win titles thats why asking...

BTW thanks!!! ;)

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

ok leave it. wat abt centerbacks???

24 mn to spend

I need someone who can jump into squad directly. I have Musacchio and Danny Wilson for future!! ;)

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

shawcross - man city

In my first season as Liverpool Boss, I made Wilson a regular starter- He's one **** of a defender. His average rating something like 7.21

In my first season as Liverpool Boss, I made Wilson a regular starter- He's one **** of a defender. His average rating something like 7.21

Normally in my Liverpool saves,i send him on loan for 3 seasons to big team where he play regular games.In my Last save he was regular of Man Utd and came back strong and became my first team!! ;)

Currently he is on loan to Lyon!!

Why did you buy all of them? Do you enjoy being in debt :S

I am currently using LFC Marshall patch so the debt is tiny. Also i normally try to use as much money i can and concentrate on buying young players so bought all of them.

Also, please recommend who to sell from the above list!! ;)

Jovanovic. I dont know about you, but he really suck in my save. In my 1st season, there's only 2 AML (I bought Montero) and Montero tires easily. Thus, I used Jovanovic a lot and he's performing really bad to the point where my backroom staff advice to drop him from 1st team.

liverpool have 37.5million stadium debt and that is it.. one of the best clubs in prem now for debt ;)

Lol that's not what I was talking about, as Liverpool it's very difficult to make money on FM (No idea why) but if you go into the red or pay a lot in monthly installments it's difficult to get a good bank balance... Until the end of the season when you get about £45m in sponsorship plus league bonuses and the cycle starts again.

Ok well id get rid of Jovanovic, Lucas, Hoilett, Zezinho and Shelvey.
Retrain Pacheco and Suso as wingers and give them a few games over the season.
Play Suarez as a Striker and Gerrard as your AMC.
Use Kuyt as a tutour for Suso and Suarez as a tutor for Pacheco.
For center back id go with Ryan Shawcross as Carras replacement.
You already have Mussacchio and keep Agger and Wilson for other CB slot.

If you buy too many players it will disrupt the squad and will lack consistency.
To win thee league dont buy many u21 players.
I tend to always sign players in the 21-25 age bracket as they have experience and have a resale value.
Also agree with Aannddyy, dont add much debt to the club as Liverpool dont generate much revenue until they get a new stadium.
Bit of advice is to get 1 or 2 commercial link clubs to bring in some revenue.

Hmm!! Actually most of them are too young and not developed enough to win titles! I want to win titles thats why asking...

BTW thanks!!! ;)

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

ok leave it. wat abt centerbacks???

24 mn to spend

Check Dragovic or Nemanja Pejcinovic

Last edited: