Liverpool: Dominance in the North-West

lewie100

Reaction score
View attachment 337851

Brendan Rodgers Leaves Liverpool

LFC.com can report that Rodgers has left by Mutual Consent. We wish him well wherever he goes. In his 2 years Liverpool finished 7th and 2nd respectively with 23 points between the seasons separating them. Their 2nd place was the highest since 2008/09, where they finished 2nd. We hope he does well at his new club, wherever that may be. Coming into the helm is some unknown Welshman called Lewie Roberts. It seems he has a preference for young players, and this club could be the one for him, with the average age a total of 23.25 years. we hear that his main target is to get it to 23 by the end of this year. So, we have got a new man at the helm, who perfers young players. Surely the future is gonna be bright for Liverpool!

Yearly Targets:

1) Get to Champions League, get Average Age to max 23
2) Auto Champions League Qualifications, expand everything to near max
3) Top 2, win at least 1 cup, CL Semis
4) Win BPL, win both cups and Final of CL
5) Win Everything
6) Complete the Septuple (7 in 1 season)​

Almost got confused between you and Godfish then, will follow yours as well :D

Will be following, seems everyone in chairman thread has started a new thing :p will be keeping a close eye on everybody's and wish you all the best but seriously though Birmingham will get all the success first ;)

I already won something that you guys will never win as Liverpool... A Play Off Final trophy ;D

View attachment 684611

Liverpool's 3 main men

3. Steven Gerrard

View attachment 684612

2. Daniel Sturridge

View attachment 337828

1. Coutinho

View attachment 337827

Special Mention: Raheem Sterling:

View attachment 337826
Tactics

4-1-2-1-2:

View attachment 337824

4-2-3-1:

View attachment 337823

5-3-2:

Some reason I can't get this one. This is only my 3rd tactic though.

Fixtures (Excluding Friendlies)

View attachment 337822

Typical. 1st game against Everton. :p We're gonna have a hard January though with the harder fixtures in the middle.​

Could you post team instructions mate? Good start btw.

I'm guessing you've done Liverpool saves before, when I have done one I have never managed to get Gerrard to perform, is that just me? Cos I've seen him been brilliant on other people's saves

Could you post team instructions mate? Good start btw.

I'm guessing you've done Liverpool saves before, when I have done one I have never managed to get Gerrard to perform, is that just me? Cos I've seen him been brilliant on other people's saves

The trick to getting Stevie G to preform is to not expect anything from him. Give him players to feed off/around and his will pull the strings. Get him into good form, don't put too much responsibility on him and let him play his own game . . . and he'll be golden.

The trick to getting Stevie G to preform is to not expect anything from him. Give him players to feed off/around and his will pull the strings. Get him into good form, don't put too much responsibility on him and let him play his own game . . . and he'll be golden.
Thanks, if I ever do another Liverpool save I'd use that advice. :)

This isn't stopping, I just can't get on the computer. Friday late on will be next update

1 friendly game to go until I play the derby: Everton VS Liverpool on the 1st game of the season. :D