Liverpool F.C. - Returning Former Glory

Sorry Guys

So latptop mucked up big time and lost all my screenshots of results etc. As I am playing ahead of where I am in the story I can't go back and get them
You guys do not know how stupid I feel and Im really sorry because u guys have given me a lot of support.

I won pretty much the rest of my games and safely finished 2nd behind Doncaster. No need for any play offs or anything;
View attachment 349108View attachment 349109

As I was pretty much promoted when I came to the club I decided it would not be a big deal and just carry on as normal.

Soooooooo.... on to next season, but first, transfers!!:

In:
View attachment 349110

View attachment 349111

Other screenshots aren't working for some strange reason. Will try to post later, but I also brought in players like
Jake Cassidy from Wolves

Ryan McGivern on a free

Radoslaw Majewski from Nottingham Forest

Jonathan Obika from Tottenham

Will try and post SS next update. Btw, a lot of players loaned out, especially from youth intake, but with recall clauses so if injuries get too much I have them available.

Sorry once again for missing the end of next season. At least the board were happy with me - better than at Liverpool!!
Haha thanks again!

Pre-Season '13

Pre-Season '13

Not going to do full match reports as they were only pre-season friendlies so:

View attachment 349223

Two good wins against Leyton Orient and Blackpool and I started trying out a new formation as the Championship is a bit of a step up. Worked really well against Blackpool and Wolfsburg as we beat Blackpool and put up a good fight against Wolfsburg.
All in all, pretty good and it gives me confidence for the season ahead.

Theses are the SS of players I have signed that i couldn't upload in the last update:
View attachment 349224 Jake Cassidy

View attachment 349225 Ryan McGivern

View attachment 349226 Radoslaw Majewski

View attachment 349227 Jonathan Obika

That's all for the pre-season as I told you about the players that went out on loan, many from my youth academy.

Thanks again everyone, next update out very soon!

October '13

August '13

Birmingham vs Sheffield
1-2
Cassidy (2)
MOM: Cassidy

Capital One Cup 1st Round
Sheffield vs Carlisle
3-0
Cassidy, Robson, Majewski
MOM: Westlake

Sheffield vs Millwall
2-0
Higginbotham (P), Cassidy
MOM: Higginbotham

Sheffield vs Cardiff
0-2

Sheffield vs Bristol City
2-1
Porter, Cassidy

Capital One Cup 2nd Round
Derby vs Sheffield
2-1
Cassidy

Watford
vsSheffield
3-2
Cassidy, Higginbotham

View attachment 349248

Overall a pretty good month. Wasn't really aiming for anything in the Capital One Cup so its not too bad that i crashed out to Premier League Derby County! We got off to a very good start with new signing Cassidy scoring two on his debut and then going on to score in every game this month except one. Hopefully, if he keeps up this form and I can tighten the defence up a bit, we should be looking at a very good, confortable season.

Higginbotham has also been great this month as he was absolutely solid at the back, as well as running up to take a penalty and scoring some corner goals thanks to his great aerial ability!

Overall, Player of the Month:
Jake Cassidy
View attachment 349249

Once again thanks everyone for all your support, and next update will be out very soon!

Last edited:
September '13

September '13

Leicester vs Sheffield
1-0
MOM: Taylor

Sheffield vs Peterborough
0-0

Sheffield vs Huddersfield
1-1
Higginbotham
MOM:Higginbotham

Sheffield vs Middlesborough
0-2
MOM: Taylor

Sheffield vs Reading
2-0
Higginbotham, Hammond O.G
(Jake Cassidy injured for three months with broken ankle!)

A very disappointing month all in all, as wel drew too many and only picked up one win. This saw us drop down the table to 16th place!
Also Jake Cassidy is out injured for a long time, and he was my only striker who could actually find the back of the net! With him gone I am quite worried about the rest of the season and hope we don't continue our run of poor form and find ourselves in the relegation places!

Player of the Month:
Danny Higginbotham (Without a doubt!!!)
View attachment 349577

Once again, thanks for all the support and next update will be very soon!