• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/100/petition-against-the-rbs-loan-to-lfc

Sign this petition if you want the yanks out. This will be be going straight to Hester, in charge of RBS' loan to Hick and Gillett! In the words of Zebedee:

If you've got a couple of minutes free, get on this guys if you want to let RBS know that you want Hicks and Gillett out: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/100/petition-against-the-rbs-loan-to-lfc

It's going to Hester (in charge of RBS' loan to Hicks and Gillett). Pass it on if you can and get people signed up. It's British taxpayers who are paying for Hicks and Gillett to take Liverpool down. Time to stop it. Time to force RBS to start taking control of the situation.

(No more campaigning for me for a few days.)

DO IT FOR THE CLUB!

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt this will actually get them straight out.

Afterall, look at all the fuss to do with the Glazers, and they're still there.

unless you are here to sign as a liverpool fan, leave it be.

These rarely do anything, but just signed for the sake of it.

Yeah, but it's better than just sitting there and doing nothing, I guess :D

The petition is part of putting pressure and focus on RBS' actions over the next few weeks. It won't change the world, but for a couple of minutes of your time it may well help add impetus and strength to the moves to force H&G out of the club. We're showing a united front as Liverpool fans, removing any excuse that RBS may offer up that we fans support H&G, and if anyone from any other team would like to sign it and say they are a Manchester United fan or a Spurs fan or a Pompey fan or a Leeds fan or a Chester fan to help with this, then go for it. I won't expect many bluenoses to sign it, but I love y'all the same ;)

do not start writing posts like "petitions wont work blah blah blah". this thread is only asking for people to sign up. if you dont think it will work or you are not interested, just dont comment. I'm sure if it was your club you would want the same respect.

you have been warned

I'll sign it, I can see where you're coming from as a Pompey fan and our problems.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Signed it.

Signed, lets get these money grabbing yanks out of our great clubs, then we can get on with 'hating' each other :)

Signed.

Like Jake,these Americans don't belong here and can fack off with the Glazers too.

Signed, I am prepared to give them a piggy back across to America.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Reading this thread and the comments on that Petition make you think, This is what footballs all about.

Many Utd fans, Chelsea fans, ( and pompy. max) all standing together and helping one another out with the fight against these twats who are basicly wrecking the English premiership as well as one of the best clubs in the world.

8:55 am PDT, Aug 2, Michael Ofori, United Kingdom
As a Manchester United fan, I both dislike and respect Liverpool FC. A club with such history does not deserve to have its soul sucked out by the vultures. Its time to stand up for our great footballing institutions!!!

I hate the yanks but dont support liverpool but im sure gonna sign this

Signed.

Like Jake,these Americans don't belong here and can fack off with the Glazers too.

Haha, it looks like you're saying Jake doesn't belong here and should 'fack off with the Glazers' ^^)

Signed the petition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back