Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Liverpool fc 2nd saison striker doesn't score

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm in my second saison with liverpool. The first saison i ended 4th with a 4-2-2-2 counter attacking football without transfers. My second saison i did some good transfers i think and i start playing a lot of draws but my strikers scored a lot of goals. I changed my formation to a 4-3-3 and i start winning most of the games..
won against city, barca, psg and manu in my first 8 games. Then came lower teams like fc cluj in championsleague and brighton in competition and my strikers just won't score against them and get a lot of changes.. suarez only scores goals from right side so not as striker, borini was great first saison but didn't score one goal half saison, i bought berbatov as back-up only for 5mil.. and reus as left winger.. they all score easy against high rated teams..

Reaction score
I think its more to do with your formation and settings than it is your players mate :) you have good strikers!

post a screenshot of your tactics and team instructions and the instructions of the striker

Reaction score
I can't upload it right now i don't have my laptop with me :d
But i play with a poacher and 2 wingers reus and suarez..
reus is good for many assist and goals but gets a rating 6.82 i think .p

Reaction score
This is my team, i win easily at home right at the moment away games are tuffer..
berbatov after 20 games 5 goal