kane2882

Reaction score
liverpool.bmp

July 1st, 2010

We're live from Anfield, where Liverpool are widely expected to announce Fulham Manager Roy Hodgson as their new manager. Hodgson led Fulham on an incredible run to the Europa League final last season, where they narrowly lost 2-1 to Spanish outfit Athletico Madrid. Reports say that Hodgson has agreed a long-term deal with the clubs new owners.

In other club news today, John W. Henry, new owner of Liverpool FC has stated that significant funds will be invested for the new manager to spend in the upcoming transfer window.

3 Players Liverpool Could Be Looking To Sign:

-

Joan-Capdevilla.jpg

Joan Capdevilla - Villareal
Villareal's 32 year old Capdevilla is an experienced international, and a key member of the World Cup winning Spanish team. He is an attack-minded full back known for his powerful left foot and surging overlapping runs

article-1328229-0BFDE942000005DC-844_468x359.jpg

Gai Assulin - Free Agent
19 year old Gai Assulin was released by Barcelona at the end of last season. He has already represented the Israeli senior team, and has attracted interest from several Premier League teams, including Chelsea and Manchester City

alexis-sanchez.jpg

Alexis Sanchez - Udinese
Alexis Sanchez is widely regarded as one of the quickest footballers on the planet. The 21 year old Chilean has already won a number of caps for his country, and is famous in his home country for his regular goalscoring and trickery on the ball.

-

OT: I have been using this brilliant site for a long time, and felt it was about time for me to try and contribute something to you. This is my first ever FM story, so any feedback would be extremely welcome. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy! :)