Liverpool FC Blog

duckers4

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have started a blog about Liverpool FC and I will also be commenting on other footballing matters that take my fancy. Have a read and leave a comment good/bad.
I will be doing a blog around once every week on my general feelings towards anything going on with Liverpool FC along with anything that has been in the news.

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.

The 1st of many

For more coverage post in the Liverpool thread aswell mate

Nice article.

Your Henderson analysis was particularly thought-provoking. I'd never considered that his loss of playing influence since January may well have been due to a loss of a targetman. As Carroll > Bent, he should thrive here hopefully.

Last edited:
Nice article.

Your Henderson analysis was particularly thought-provoking. I'd never considered that his loss of playing influence since January may well have been due to a loss of a targetman. As Carroll > Bent, he should thrive here hopefully.

Cheers
I'm basically of the opinion that due to the large amount of centre midfielders we have in the squad, Henderson will be used as a right midfielder as opposed to his preferred position in the middle. I think he will flourish out on the right with Dirk Kuyt being used in his favoured striker role. With Henderson from the right and Downing from the left with Carroll as the target man and Suarez in sort of a free role sweeping up, I really believe that Liverpool will have much more lethal and adaptable attacking options.
I'll go into more of the team dynamics in later submissions of the blog after we have played a few more pre-season games as I believe these will be vital for the team to gel with so many new faces.