Reaction score
Note: I won't be getting FM 11 until after Christmas so I might as well begin this story.

Tragedy at Anfield

Roy-Hodgson-liverpool.jpg

Roy Hodgson, 63

Today at reportedly 10:00am, Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson was fount unconsious at his home in Croydon, London. Roy's wife Sheila and two sons Christopher and Michael were away and had no clue how he had became unconsious as Sheila had taken there two sons to her mother's house after she herself had just got out of the hospital. Hodgson was rushed to hospital and is having a number of test's to try and determine what was wrong with him. The doctor's have said that they believe Hodgson to have had a stroke but nothing is certain yet. The doctor that had seen to Hodgson has wisely advised him to not return to management which Hodgson reluctantly has accepted. Roy Hodgson's family were at hand to the press as they tried to quickly flee the hospital in an attempt to not get caught by the press. Roy's family though largely ignored all questions as they fled the hospital. Liverpool FC's owners NESV have wished Hodgson to get well soon and they are going to be looking to find a new manager in due course. They are believed to have said that they are going to not rush into finding a manager and are going to look to employ the best man for the job.

NESV Appoint Guus Hiddink

hiddink.jpg

Guus Hiddink, 63

New England Sports Ventures, new owners of Liverpool FC have appointed ex-Turkey manager Guus Hiddink after the retirement from football of Roy Hodgson following his stroke at his family home in Croydon. NESV Chairman Tom Werner was present at a press conference where he announced Guus Hiddink as manager earlier today.

1157123911_1043.jpg

Tom Werner, 60

"We are very happy to have sucessfully appointed our new manager Guus Hiddink, especially with the very short amount of time we completed the signing of our new manager. Guus Hiddink is a very accomplished and well known manager, I do not know a single soul who does not know Guus Hiddink in the premier league. He has had many highly sucessful managerial positions, especially when he took over as temporary manager of Chelsea last year, where he won the FA Cup and reached the Semi Finals of the Champions League. We hope that he can continue his great career as a manager at one of the best clubs in the English League, Liverpool FC."

Guus Hiddink was also at the Press Conference today and he also answered numerous questions:

"I am very happy to be here. Liverpool FC is a great club, one of the best in the world, never mind England. When this opportunity came around, I am unlikely to say no to such an attractive managerial position. I have had sucess with many other clubs and hopefully I will have alot of sucess with Liverpool as well. Don't get me wrong, I was of course enjoying my time as manager of the Turkey National team, but that is nothing compared to Liverpool FC. I give my best wishes to the Turkey National Team and I wish them luck for the future" Guus Hiddink answered earlier today.

Kuyt on his way out?

dirk-kuyt_1378471c.jpg

Dirk Kuyt(left) and Steven Gerrard (right)

Dirk Kuyt could be on his way out at Liverpool as he has shown an interest in joining either Inter Milan or Barcelona after numerous clubs declared that they have interest in Liverpool's number 18. Kuyt's agent has said that it would be hard to turn down a move to such a club like Inter Milan or Barcelona. Liverpool manager Guus Hiddink hasn't responded to this rumour yet as he refused to discuss it at a recent press conference.

Babel leaves after fall out with Hiddink

article-1306162-0ADA25AC000005DC-571_306x423.jpg

Ryan Babel, 23

Ryan Babel was today sold to Manchester City for a fee of £9,500,000 after falling out with new manager Guus Hiddink. Babel reportedly shouted in the face of Hiddink after he was told that he needs to work harder in training. “Ryan needs to learn some respect, ask any anyone in my Liverpool team if he works hard enough in training, the answer will be no. I was very reluctant to sell him but he was very forceful and he said that his future lies elsewhere so I tried to do my best for the team and for Ryan by letting him go. If we are going to bring some success to Anfield we are going to have to get rid of the half-hearted players that haven’t got enough passion for Liverpool Football Club. Torres, Gerrard, Carragher and all of my other key players have already confirmed that they will be staying at Anfield to me when I had a chat with them today in training. I wish Babel good luck at Man City and he has the right to enjoy every success he has with his new club. I have also accepted another offer for one of my player’s which is quite a large sum, for one of my midfield players. I will update you on any further progress that we make”

Lucas bids Anfield farewell

lucaspic-626928027.jpg

Lucas Leiva, 23

Lucas Leiva was today sold to Aston Villa F.C for a fee thought to be around £10,500,000. Hiddink had earlier accepted a bid for Lucas from several clubs which included Genoa. Lucas is said to be very happy with agreeing terms with Aston Villa. “Aston Villa is a great club and I am looking forward to working under Gerard Houllier at Villa Park. I can only hope that I can work hard enough to get into the first team where I will try and establish myself as a key player in Gerard’s plans.” Hiddink said that this raises his transfer kitty by an considerate amount so he will now have more freedom in the transfer market.

Liverpool release new kits
kjlomaxliverpoolhome.png

kjlomaxliverpoolaway.png

kjlomaxliverpoolthird.png
Liverpool have today released there new kits after agreeing a 3 year deal with Liverpool’s new sponsor Sony.

Liverpool Complete Treble Signing

images

Marco Verratti, 18

article-0-05CD2EDB000005DC-897_310x319.jpg

Moussa Sissoko, 21

sports-news-august-2010.jpg

Edin Dzeko, 24

Guus Hiddink has today announced his first signings as Liverpool manager, three of them. Hiddink has signed Marco Verratti from Pescara for a fee of £1,000,000, Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse for £3,500,000 and Edin Dzeko from Wolfsburg for £18,750,000. Hiddink has welcomed all three of his signings and he hopes that they will help him move forward and progress as Liverpool manager. Hiddink said “Sissoko and Verratti are great youth players and will hopefully make there way slowly into the first team. Dzeko is already a quality player and will definitely get us the goals. I am still looking at 1 or 2 players that I am looking to sign before the first game.”

Looks good so far

Nice to see my kits on stories too :)

I'll pop in from time to time as i am doing a Liverpool story as well mate :)

Thanks everyone. Update coming later.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Awful Premier League Start
I was really looking forward to my first Premier League Game in charge of Liverpool FC, but unfortunately we had a really bad run of games in the Premier League in August. 2 Draws and 1 Loss. I hope I can improve on this form in September. Although, I have had some really good results in Europe, 4 wins out of 4. I hope I can keep this form in the group and hopefully qualify for the First Knockout Round. Here are all of my results including Pre-Season.

InvernessCTvLiverpool.png

DundeevLiverpool.png

HJKvLiverpool.png

LaziovLiverpool.png

LiverpoolvHJK.png

LiverpoolvWestHam.png

YoungBoysvLiverpool.png

LiverpoolvManUtd.png

LiverpoolvYoungBoys.png

WolvesvLiverpool.png

Manager's Diary: I do not know what happened to my team. We were expected to beat both Wolves and West Ham and it ended with two very disappointing draws. The loss against Man U was very dissappointing as we had 15 shots and 9 on target. There keeper Van Der Sar played fantastic and I can only give out praise for him.
Alex Ferguson Rant
alex_ferguson.gif

Sir. Alex Ferguson,

Guus Hiddink has added to the number of Liverpool manager's who have had a rant at Alex Ferguson after his sides 1-0 loss at Anfield. Hiddink has labelled Ferguson as "a dirty tactician" Hiddink is convinced that Ferguson has used dirty tactics for his whole managerial career at Manchester United. He said that almost all of the decisions were biased towards Manchester United. Hiddink has openly critised the referee which could lead to a touchline ban.
Note: I will include the league table in my next update as I forgot to print screen it and I have just played my 1st Game of September against Tottenham away....

"Off with his head!" Nah, just kidding. Considering the hostile reception Hodgson is getting in real life for defeats to rivals, how are you doing?

yeah sorry, something happened to my game file and I couldn't load it. However, I am beginning a new joint story very soon.

Sunderland.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:51 PM ----------

Visit my new joint story, Black Cats on a prowl - A joint story, would be nice to get some followers!

Why do people feel the need to lie about an apparent "error" when loading their game? Either you quite because you don't have the commitment to do a story (In which case you shouldn't do another one..) or you quit because you were bored (see above), or your save crashed because you've been using in-game editors such as FMRTE (par example to get a budget of £20+ million in your first season with new owners, when on the Demo they have £0). Or, I suppose, your game really did crash, in which case I'd like to see a screenshot (Print Screen + Paint/Alt + F9 and screenshots folder: Ins and Outs)

Oh and so I'm on topic: Nice story, Keep it up! oO)

I have deleted the game file or I would. If there is any other way to prove it I would be happy to do so.