Reaction score
LIVERPOOL F.C - On the Road Again...

View attachment 365379

Liverpool Football Club, a club with a fantastic history, an unbelievable fanbase and a club who have had their fair share of great players and managers alike in the past. Ranging from Kenny Dalgleish to Steven Gerrard, Djimi Traore to Stewart Downing. Managers like Rafael Benitez, Bill Shankley and Bob Paisley have brought some great memories to the club, along with the almighty Northern Irishman Brendan Rodgers.

However, in recent years, the club have found themselves struggling. Not playing Champions League football and struggling to even cement a fifth place after the uprising of Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City. Tossing up a question, who is the true top four?

Kenny Dalglish spent millions and millions on to bring success back to the club, Downing, Henderson and of course Andy Carroll failed to live up to expectations and King Ken's fate was sealed. However, Luis Suarez has got his teeth firmly in both Ivanovic and Liverpool fans alike with his consistent, excellent performances.

Brendan Rodgers replaced the Liverpool legend, trying to bring his passing philosophy from the Swans to Liverpool, however, he has struggled in his first season, finishing seventh. Out of Europe for next season and below rivals Everton for the first time in many years.

What next for the team from Merseyside? Will this year "be their year"? Time can only tell.

View attachment 365382
Rodgers Walks Alone -
Rodgers Sacked

View attachment 365384

"Rodgers' job is safe"

Claimed Ian Ayre, LFC Managing Director, last week after being quizzed about Rodgers' performance with Liverpool FC last season. However, today, the man from Northern Ireland has in-fact been sacked. Ian Ayre announced he had apparently lashed-out at chairman Thomas Werner and Managing Director Ian Ayre during a meeting about next season.

Ian Ayre and Thomas Werner were "left with no other choice" but to sack the man from Northern Ireland.

We'll give you more on the story as we hear it, but until then, who'll be taking the hot seat? Jurgen Klopp and Stuart Pearce are two names in the mix. However, many see a Carragher/Gerrard joint-managerial era is on its way.

Last edited:
Carragher turns down managerial talk

View attachment 365722

LFC legend, Jamie Carragher today announced he would not be taking the LFC post if offered. He said, "Well, I think I can speak for Stevie here too, neither of us at the moment are thinking about management, both of us would like to manage in the future, of course, for now though, we're both playing.".

In the exclusive interview with LFC.TV he also said "I've got another year too play, you know? I want to be able to play it out and Stevie has another good few years left in him, I know some day I'll want to manage and have my own team of players but starting off at Liverpool could tarnish my relationship with the fans if all wrong."

Jamie Carragher also thinks "Well, I haven't a clue who is actually coming in. Different talk about different managers. Jurgen Klopp is a fantastic manager, so many names been thrown about. A Benitez return, Pellegrini from Spain. No idea, honestly."

Jamie Carragher burst out laughing when asked about Stuart Pearce "Well, maybe, maybe."

We asked him about what he knew about Brendan Rodgers' dismissal, "Yeah, well he was obviously sacked but I can't really comment on it."

Odds for next LFC Manager
Jurgen Klopp 3/1
Stuart Pearce 7/1
Roberto Marinez 13/1
Rafael Benitez 18/1
Manual Pellegrini 25/1

i think Gerrard should become manager has a fan of United i respect that guy

go with Rafa or Hyypia Love him also please make sure this Liverpool story lasts Liverpool are my second team and there have been so many LFC stories that have started and have either stopped for some reason or have been sacked but good luck

View attachment 365789
Liverpool Manager Announced -

Fans confused, pundits interested.

View attachment 365796

Managing Director Ian Ayre today announced that Jeremy Brown would take over as Liverpool manager. However, fans around the world, are working out who he is.

I can in fact tell you who he is, and what good he has done. The Scotsman played professionally. He kicked off with Rangers as a trainee, making only the one appearance before making a move to Motherwell for 2 years before going to Hibernian for 4 years and then making the move to the English 3rd tier, playing with Blackpool in 1997 through to 2001. He then made a move back to Rangers, playing three times in as many years as injuries ruined his chances at finally getting a "break". During his time injured he coached youngsters, as much as he could and grabbed his qualifications.

So, finally in 2004 when his contract ran up, aged 29 he retired as a player. He was offered a job with Rangers as Reserve Team Manager, this took him up to 2007 where he left for Liverpool as Head of Youth Recruitment, handling intakes, trial days. in 2010 he left Liverpool for the SFA working again as Head of Youth Recruitment and in 2011, after leaving that post, he made a move to Liverpool again, this time working as the second assistant manager to Kenny Dalglish, now, he is managing the side after being shifted back to Youth Recruitment when Rodgers took the reigns.

Alan Hansen said "Interesting choice, do we lack ambition though? Jurgen Klopp or even Stuart Pearce might have been more inspiring.."

Kenny Dalglish told us "He'll be underestimated, I get that. Fans and board MUST stick by him, he knows what he is doing. He was fantastic with me and was great under Walter [Smith] and Alex McLeish at Rangers. Give the guy time."

Liverpool are just terrible on this game, im a livepool fan but i just cant bring myself to get past september, you struggle from the off in the lowly europa league games, i havent tried it since countinho and sturridge came in though

Liverpool Football Club
July & August 2012

Here I am, in charge of Liverpool, a club with so much history, fantastic facilities and great players. However, I do realise funding is low at the moment, to buy, I must sell.

Transfers

View attachment 366513

Victor Wanyama - Celtic originally wanted £36m, along with £25m for Hooper.. Got this down my upsetting him at Celtic. Will do us a job!

Neal Maupay -
The young striker, loads of potential. Only had to pay compensation on him.

Adryan - The young Brazilian, 18, has a lot of potential again, similar style to Shelvey, but better.

Missed out on Alan Dzagoev and some Croatian midfielder on the deadline day, forgot the guys name though. Was going to spend £21m on him..

The Team 2012/13
View attachment 366517

Key Players

LUIS SUAREZ
View attachment 366520

STEVEN GERRARD
View attachment 366521

DANIEL AGGER

View attachment 366522

PRE-SEASON RESUL
TS
View attachment 366528

Europa League 3rd Round Qualifier
Aktobe 0-3 Liverpool
Skrtel
Johnson
Borini

An almost full strength Liverpool side batter the side from Kazistan but only score 3 with our 33 shots to their 2 and 68% possession. Wish we scored more, however, I expect more at home. I will most likely send out kids due to the league kicking off.

Europa League 3rd Round Qualifier
Liverpool 2-0 Aktobe
Gerrard
Agger

5-0 aggregate win against nobodies, seeing as though we had 70 shots to their 6 overall and 68% in both games, we should have scored far more goals.. Thinking about it, 5 goals, 70 shots, two games, actually quite poor. Onto the league now, hopefully we don't stumble in expecting easy games. Could be a problem or two.

Premier League
Norwich 1-0 Liverpool
Gerrard (m/p)

Actually embarrasing. How did we manage this? We wasted 100s of chances, again and Gerrard took the most awful of penalties. They grabbed a 92nd minute winner. Urgh. ****** off with that.

Europa League Play-Off 1st Leg
Luzern 1-2 Liverpool
Sturridge
Borini

Two away goals, happy with the win. Didn't want players over doing it either, Good stuff

Premier League
Liverpool 0-1 Wigan

Ouch. We dominated, but their first half strike was enough Need to take these chances/

Europa League Play-Off 2nd Leg
Liverpool 2-1 Luzern
Skrtel
Borini

Came back from a goal down to secure our place in the Europa League Group Stages.

GROUP STAGE DRAW
FIRST SEED
Liverpool
SECOND SEED
FC Red Bull Salzburg
THIRD SEED
KRC Genk
FOURTH SEED
FC Rapid Bucharest

Shouldn't be hard but not the easiest of groups.

Player of the Month
Victor Wanyama
View attachment 366530

Been consistent in the middle, best out the bunch.