Shame about the corrupt of your save mate, but hoping to see more of the updates. Also great layout and easy to read. KIU!

lpool-3.png

images

images

Reds Humble Arsenal at Anfield

Liverpool 2 - 0 Arsenal
Agger (24'), Gerrard (72')

--------------------------------------------------------

N'Gog
Suarez-Gerrard-Kuyt
Lucas-Annan
Coentrao-Agger-Carragher-Kelly
Reina

--------------------------------------------------------

Liverpool have humbled a disspointing Gunners side today at Anfield. Liverpool, who are yet to lose in all competitions this season ran out 2-0 winners.

With Andy Carrol out injured, Beatson put his trust in David N'Gog to lead The Reds attack and the move paid off. The Frenchman set up Daniel Agger with a fine cross after a rather messy corner.

Arsenal came close on the stoke of half time when Jamie Carragher was caught napping by a cheeky Fabregas lob to Robin van Persie, but the Holland striker was unable to get his shot on target.

After half time saw the introduction of Maxi Rodriguez, who came on for a tired looking Luis Suarez. Rodriguez had hardly been in the game, but for a 72nd minute through ball which Steven Gerrard latched on to to smash home.

From then on the result was in the bag, Liverpool gaining yet another three points.

steven_gerrard_vs_arsenal.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Anybody reading this?

Superb detail to the story mate all I can say is United fan doing liverpool story :O, And Liverpool fan doing united story crazy days XD however keep up the work mate great detail to your games.

all be following this for sure, just keep updates coming mate !! (A)
looks really good so far.

Hope you don't mind im going to try use this layout for my story mate ;) and i'll be following.