View attachment 78484View attachment 78483View attachment 78486

Liverpool is a club that needs no introduction. One of the most successful and recognizable brands in
the history of association football, Liverpool FC has built its empire of excellence on success. However,
a quick look at the total league position will show one glaring flaw.

View attachment 78482

What was once Englands European crowning jewel, has developed a consistent streak of domestic failure.
71% of the first team squad were born after Liverpool last won the English 1st Division (Now Premier League).
So the majority of the playing squad have never seen Liverpool FC win the English Top Flight Trophy - To them,
the Liverpool stories are just that... stories: even worse than that, it's literally history to them.

The absence of UEFA Champions League Football for 6 of the last 8 years, the clubs poor league showing
is threatening to rob the club of it's most prized possession: Being a European Giant. Make no mistake,
Liverpool FC is a rebuilding job. It' has now been 27 consecutive seasons without a league win fro the
Merseyside faithful to celebrate, and with Champions League Football almost won for the 2017/18 season,
maybe this could be a catalyst year to spark a revival?

And in the words of a Club Legend and current Under 18's Team Manager.

View attachment 78485

Good luck Brendn, I've started a Liverpool save for the first time since FM14 but will definitely be following yours :)

As usual, as much as i dont want to follow, i will. I mean, how can i not?

Sort of interesting side note. In 2 of the 3 saves I've managed to play through a full season on, Everton have been relegated first season! Including my current save, with Estoril, in which they finished dead last! Just thought you may enjoy that..... ;)

Good luck Brendn, I've started a Liverpool save for the first time since FM14 but will definitely be following yours :)

I still think Liverpool were at their most fun to play as in FM10 They had some side back then :p
I never really got into a Liverpool save last year so I'm looking forward to this :)

As usual, as much as i dont want to follow, i will. I mean, how can i not?

Sort of interesting side note. In 2 of the 3 saves I've managed to play through a full season on, Everton have been relegated first season! Including my current save, with Estoril, in which they finished dead last! Just thought you may enjoy that..... ;)

Sure we can dream can't we :p Nah, I like derby matches, they make things interesting.

Excited!!!!

Cheers mate. The hype is real! :p

Great to see you back again mate, all the best!

Cheers mate. Glad to be back. Looking forward to another successful and action-packed story this year :)

View attachment 78339
View attachment 78337

So well, everyone and their dog knows that Liverpool's problem isn't their front line. We can score
goals for days - our problem is that we're also conceding them for days. Individually, our back line
is a talented bunch but they have shown they are woefully unequipped to function as a cohesive
defensive unit. So I've bought a new defensive pair to act as the heart of my defense in front of
Mingolet and provide that defensive stability that Liverpool has desperately lacked in recent seasons.

View attachment 78324View attachment 78327

View attachment 78323View attachment 78322

I've signed him in out of forum saves and he's been good for me, too.

Glad to see this story going on this version of the game as well.