Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion there a 3 main points to create a real "keep the ball" tactic:
1) Make sure your midfield 3 contains someone to win the ball, someone to work hard and someone to pass around. I use Anchorman, CM (auto) and AP-A.
2) Make sure if you are going to play a short passing style you shorten the width to bring the players a little closer together. Seriously, this took me from possession with no goals to a winning team.
3) Turn long shots off for every player individualy. It ruins everything when someone pile drives a shot at goal rather than pass through the defence.

Shelvey is above average but isn't headed into world class. Suso isn't world class. Richards is better than Glen Johnson. Lucas Leiva is overrated and he's been out more than once.

You are clouded by Liverpool bias.

Shelvey is 20 he's going to be a great player I didn't say "world class" Suso is 18 years old I said he's "going" to be world class , Richards is at MANCHESTER CITY hence why I said Johnson is the best Right back available to LIVERPOOL at the moment and Lucas has only had one LONG TERM injury and I think anyone will admit he's WORLD CLASS.

Learn to read please.

Status
Not open for further replies.