Liverpool FC To AFC Wimbledon

Bradleywing

Reaction score
season 1:
I started of in 2009 as the Liverpool Manager making two transfers ( David Villa & Rene Adler)
i ended the first season winning every match except one (chelsea 5-5) i won every cup.

Season 2:
i made about 9 top quality transfers inc. marilungo i then went on to win the Club World Championship. later on (feburary 9th) a job became free at AFC wimbledon i apllied and 3 days later i had a new job winning my first 3 games and drawing the forth i will up date frequently

Cheated I assume. What's the point.

You must have had £60m to get the first two players so it was obviously Sugar Daddy however props to you for not buying an all-star team.

Kinda Obvious u cheated buying Villa and Adler in the first season and you might want to make the OP better if u want people to follow

nah i didnt cheat ijust adjusted budjet to get 65mil or somert and sold javier mascerano for 20 mil to inter

No offence but how many of you saying he cheated have the game?

Nice deals mate though you sold your second best midfielder and didn't replace him.

dnt matter i had aquillani gerrard and jay spearing not forgetting lucas

you won EVERY game, bar one, which was a draw, and DIDN'T cheat? (Y)

On my game liverpool ALWAYS finish out of the top 4 so clearly cheated

i agree i played as liverpool and won prem, league cup and fa cup and didnt buy anyone but sold off all reserves didnt go unbeaten and was only 6 points clear, i was using my own formation and tactics also had updates from here and merged with FM revalution as they did more transfers abroad

If this is right. Please upload your tactic. LOL.

Lmao, leaving Liverpool for Wimbledon, well done.